'Jersey Shore'

Half the Cast

on Chopping Block

6/16/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The oil-soaked handwriting is on the wall ... TMZ has learned "Jersey Shore" is about to lose 4 familiar, overly-tanned faces in Season 3 ... to make room for 4 fresh overly-tanned faces.

061510_jersey_shore_ex
Our spies tell us ...  the footage that was already shot of Sammi, Ronnie, Vinny and Angelina has  "underwhelmed" MTV honchos. As for replacing them for Season 3, one source said, "They should be very worried."

As for The Situation, Snooki, Pauly D and Jwoww ... they're sold for next season.

Fist pumps all around.

0616_jersey_casting_300

JLS

You could roll all of them together and not get an average IQ. Get rid of all of them!

Cartman

I think they should replace them all but I agree that those four are dead weight. Hotter chicks with no implants would be an improvement.

Hench

They all need to be "X'd" - bunch of Mallards...cancel that show already and send them back to their cesspool..not sure why America makes nobody's into to psuedo-celebs..When Snooki gets an Oscar, I'll eat my words.

DK

Do people really watch this show? Only seen clips and I was actually embarrassed for them.

Mason

Like anyone couldn't see this coming....

I'll begrudgingly admit I watched some of the first season after all the hype around it, but since these guys have so enthusiastically bought into their own egos, I don't really get what a second season will offer--- as far as celebrity train wrecks go, these ones aren't even all that interesting.

But again, no surprise they're dropping the dead weight-- obviously the marketing pull for the network was with the four craziest ones. No one wants to watch The Real World anymore... they want spastic self-informed "reality" tv.

I'm waiting for Celebrity Jersey Shore...

Cat

Gee isn't it grand only in america can people with little or no intelligence, and bad behavior can be rewarded with fame and money?
I think reality shows are a joke no one with a camera in there face can possibly really be themselves and the shows encourage bad behavior because it boost ratings. What have these people done other than turn into walking talking cheetos on steroids. How many of them have given anything back to society? I bet not one has given anything back to a church or charity ...me me I I and that is pathetic.

electriczipper

you have to be somewhat retarded to actually enjoy a show such as this,or have some sort of mental malformation..or no life or approaching the part of your life when you turn into a serial killer

electriczipper

and this sounds about as exciting as that new dumbass show "hot in cleveland"..where do they come up with this crap?

bf

I must admit, I am somewhat retarded to enjoy this show. The whole "Guido" "culture" was totally unknown to me. But I am not sure about watching anymore of this crap. I can not see how MTV will keep "spirit" of the first show. They are "celebrities" now. Show will be totally scripted.

Aaron

The Situation, Snooki, Pauly D and Jwoww:

Four worthless pieces of s**t that do not represent Jersey. That's like saying that Fidy-Cent and Mike Tyson represent the African American community...all stereotypes.

Ghost

So they threw out HALF the trash? Well it was a start...not quite far enough though!!

Mau

Why is Angelina even in season 2? she left after a couple of episodes in season 1.

RahRah

Don't stop there keep eliminating... especially that no talent, fat, ugly pork face pig snout Snooki.

The Love Sponge

They need to be replaced by Rick Handyman Joe Handsay Nick Thumber. The Gay Navy Seals.

Missy

The situation is a good 10 years older than the rest of the oilers. He is the resident father figure he says.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments