Larry David's Wife Curbs Al Gore Affair Report

6/15/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry David's ex-wife Laurie just blasted a report that she was involved in an affair with Al Gore -- calling the story a "total fabrication."

Larry David's Wife & Al Gore

Laurie just told the Huffington Post, "The story is completely untrue ...I adore both Al and Tipper. I look at them both as family. And I have happily been in a serious relationship since my divorce."

electriczipper

these people are old so who cares? seriously

Trish

She doesn't want to be the next mistress on the chopping block. I bet she does adore Al.

keisha

She must be out of her mind to have anything to do with a devil like this. Sounds like Hollywood and Washington sure are connected alot in many ways. They all are going to answer for things they do now and in their past. Don't feel sorry for none of them.

imstac

Blame it on "global warming"

Abe

I heard Larry David's ex would bang anything that moves. As long as it's green.

OooooNooo!

Larry David left her because she was doing the Matha's Vineyard grounds keeper according to another mag. Once a cheater, always a cheater. She has zero creditability. . . . just like Al.

bookerb

She's a wonderful person. Anybody who loves Al Gore is just super duper. They are both windbags filled with noxious gases. I hope they both pop soon and we never have to hear about either one of them again.

OooooNooo!

This just in: They were not having an affair. They were just "reducing their carbon footprint" by taking showers together. Maybe a little bit of Bill Clinton rubbed off on Algore?

tgrfan42069

i bet al gore will blame global warming and try to swinddle even more money to pad his pocket with his bs.

MacGuffin

Something about her makes me think that she DID have an affair.

The ex Mrs. L.D. seems like a typical money hungry LA whore.

CarolynAB

C'mon, TMZ. Give credit where credit is due.

It was Radar online which broke this "story."

Mikey

Why does she bother to lie.........

groovy923

ick and ickier

JLS

Star Magazine, the National Enquirer and Radaronline, continually post lies. They do it to advance their traffic only to have the story proven as a lie later. American Media Group is really irresponsible in this regard. When they state stuff, there is a 20% chance it has ANY truth to it. Too bad the world is so duped. I believe this woman. There is NO evidence to suggest Al cheated.

PJ231

Seriously, Al Gore had an affair? And Star says it was inevitable? Really?

Good grief did ya get a load of that pic of him?
A face only a wife could love.

Sorry, I gotta tell ya, I just don't see it...Maybe she just wants publicity or needs money.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments