Ex-Hells Angel:

'Sons of Anarchy' Was

MY Idea!

6/15/2010 8:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A motorcycle war has broken out over the hit FX show "Sons of Anarchy" -- because the former NYC chapter head of the "Hells Angels" claims the network jacked his idea and screwed him out of millions.

0616_chuck_zito_EX2

TMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed by Chuck Zito -- in which the bike gang member-turned-actor claims he developed an idea for a show about an "outlaw motorcycle club" back in 1998 and pitched it to FX in 2004.

In the docs, Zito claims he entered into an "implied-in-fact contract" with FX which guaranteed if they used his ideas for a TV show, Zito would be "reasonably compensated and afforded appropriate screen credits." Zito claims FX eventually passed on the project.

So when FX began developing "Sons of Anarchy" in 2006 -- Zito was pissed ... claiming "Sons" was "substantially similar" to his motorcycle show idea.

Now, Zito claims FX is obligated to pay him more than $5,000,000 for breaking the "implied-in-fact" contract.

FX had no comment on the lawsuit.

God of the hells angels

I bet chuck is steaming or even stewing in his own brew. Hey chuck don't over potty this weekend. Not many people buy what your selling .

God of the hells angels

Brewing might be the proper word

God of the hells angels

Party time for America

This guy is funny as a hell LOL

Now picture

Pee wee and Chuck singing that Song 2nd verse but dancing as
Hells angels flap their wings with Pee Wee’s Lyrics Directed to the Hoboken cowboy.

Yodel in Me

Yodel In Ho

Yodel in HA

Yodel in HA HA HA

God of the hells angels

I heard hells angels live Vicariously through Douchucky. IS douchucky Chuck Zito's club name ?

God of the hells angels

Douchechucky a Hells angels brew ?

Dwayne

Well It leaves Hints of Sonnys Angels. I see the similaritys. Big Time! Lots of clues. Hell. I could be a consultant, Anyway, I Love the show. Please Gimme more of it!

God of the hells angels

Zito I think your just a leach Douche bag also. What are you going to do about it Punk? Nothing because you are a punk that won’t fight men that know how to fight right punk? go put your hells angel chicken head costume back on and go Flock yourself.

Zito go find a man an Aging Rebel type to support you like the rest of the lamo Fakes in the USA hells angel do.

Who the **** can you beat up Bitch ? Who the **** did you ever beat up Bitch . I hate punks that make up a rep and hide in a flock so they can protect the fake rep. Who was street justice about you punk ? what the **** does a coward like you know about street justice? What did you ever do as the hells angels harmed raped molested and murdered women and children allover the USA ? Street Justice that would be someone else wouldn't it Bitch ?

God of the hells angels

Mike Yevtuck

Dear Chuck Zito

TAKER

i believe this mr zito hell who would know more about bikers then another biker bottom line 'nuff said!!!!

bigslam

no names mentioned but some people on here are a tad bit narcissistic again no names mentioned

bigslam

i ride a 76 shovelhead i bobbed out my self i cant ride all the time because i
have to watch my garden

Mrhappyy

I ride a Kawasaki kz550c because I'm poor, so I don't look like a cheezy biker from a mold. See, I live in Southern Oregon and all the bikes look the same and all the riders look rich and fat. They never get dirty or ride in weather. I ride an old motorcycle that has some dirt and grease. It will do maybe 80 tops. I ride 60-65 mostly. However, I am meaner, tougher than the candy bikers I see daily.
So, I feel wit everyone owning a Harley and a jacket, that without these and just my vest on an old bike makes me the 1%er!
I am in the true 1% of the riders in my area. Most of them looked to have never even been in a fight. Just a bunch of big airy mommas boys. I was born into a family of bikers and learned the creed and earned my bones early before age of 18.
The riders today are nothing of the 1% I grew up with. I am the only one I see down here willing to kick a bad car door at 60 anymore. I am old now and don't fight but legally carry a glock 24/7 in case I need to stop a fight quickly.
I miss the old days and the Harley ways.
One day I will have one again, but maybe a raked chop to stand out from the crowd.

Red Dogg

10 years to wait to steal HIS idea? C'MON !!!

God of the hells angels