Bieber's 12-Year-Old Security Threat -- Exposed!!!

6/16/2010 7:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the secret identity of the deadly and merciless force that nearly penetrated Justin Bieber's security this weekend -- and here she is ... at your own risk ... AN ADORABLE 12-YEAR-OLD GIRL!

0622_beiber_girl_tmz
TMZ spoke to 12-year-old Cristina's father (who also provided us with this photo) and we've learned the recent security breach in the Bahamas was all over -- DUN DUN DUN! -- a hug.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, Cristina wanted to give Justin Bieber a hug -- one of the most dangerous martial arts moves known to man. But thankfully, Justin's crack security team intervened just in time and no one got hurt. Cristina was eventually let go.

It all went down during Bieb's photo shoot with Kim Kardashian at the Atlantis resort on Sunday. As far as we know, Cristina's still at large.

Nik

That mouth does not look normal or healthy. I can't even figure out what the hell I am looking at. I would be pissed at my dad for putting out this picture!

Hammer

Yea lighten up on the 12 year old. Real tough of you to critique a kid

Merlin

Oh, for the love of god! I know most the kids including myself in my class didn't even get braces (those whose parents could afford it) until about 12 years old (usually 12-14) in my day! And yes, there are plenty of treatments for cosmetic dentistry for the gums should she require/desire it down the road. How about letting her grow up first and see if she still requires it? Intervening now would be like doing a nose job on a 12 year old when they and their bones haven't fully matured. People are such idiots!

thatoneguy

I would of called security if that grill was running towards me too!

David

To the people that remark about a 12 year olds looks, don't breed please, it would be good to get such pathetic superficial traits out of the human gene pool.

hehe

photo makes me smile. she looks so happy and excited here :D

EDITA ON STEROIDS

@gutyjghkf ITS OVERSTOCK.COM *NOT* OVERSTOKE.COM ANYONE WHO CANT SEE THAT DESERVES TO GET FRAUD

drea

This article was so funny tmz,no cursing,no making fun of anybodys look,she is adorable! I loved it!

Charlotte

Look at Justin's hair! And you fellow very direct TMZ posters comment on this girl's teeth and gum ratio... Honestly, look at Justin's odd hair; it is like a knitted hat. Christina, you are absolutely beautiful, and these fools know it. We all look ridiculous when overly excited, which you clearly were. I promise you you really are pretty, and, hey, Justin knows who you are now. Justin, give the girl a break.

Welfare Mom

Whats with gummie.

drea

Hey all you kid haters, if TMZ didn't make fun of her,and believe me they could have,you should lay off the poor child.lets see some of your pictures at 12yrs old,I didn't think so! She's adorable!

Rhyan W

Harvey is a soulless piece of sh*t. He doesn't care if the trolls bash a little girl. He probably thinks its hilarious.

pdxslayer

The girl is cute besides the gums.Her dad is a idiot for posting a unflattering picture.She is a very cute girl who will be able to get almost any guy she wants when she gets old enough.And her family should give her the option to fix anything SHE thinks she may have a problem with.It's not like shes 400 pounds or something.I would rather have a girl with messed up teeth then another whole butt that they could easily fix with some real effort!

Greg

You don't have to be a psychic to see many restraining orders in this girls future.

trixie