Green Day's Man-on-Man Kiss

6/17/2010 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Green Day lead singer Billie Joe Armstrong pulled an Adam Lambert and kissed a male fan on the lips while on stage at a concet in England on Wednesday.

Green Day's Bille Joe

No word if "GMA" will cancel any future Green Day performances.

More Kissing Celebrities

Lisa

Nearly every Green Day concert I've been to, pretty much throughout a whole ten years, he's done this. He's dropped his pants, play wanked on stage during certain songs like hitching a ride, it's lovely.

Caroline

Oh, I love it! Billie Joe, kiss me, too! And hand me that cute blondie! There's nothing like affection and appreciation in times as tough as these. Rock on!

wow

i dont know what is worse, Green Day's latest album or this picture. Maybe this should just be the new album cover..

Simon

Yummy!

ERock

Whoa dude, those are some damn tight pants. What's the male term for camel toe? Manmal-toe? Oh wait, nevermind. That guy doesn't have a weiner.

BB

First,TMZ,Adam DID not kiss a fan (although I'm sure Tommy is a fan) at the AMAs.....it was his bass guitarist....not a stranger. Contrary to belief,Adam doesn't go around kissing random male strangers/fans on the lips. Right TMZ?

Second,Billie Joe's straight right? I don't see anyone getting their knickers in a knot over this! (nobody should,I'm just making a point!)

Third,thank goodness this happened in the UK..... I can just imagine the public flogging BJoe would be subjected to..........or would he? I wonder.....???

Conclusion,

Oh,I get it......a self-admitted gay man gets put through the ringer and publicly ridiculed because he kissed a boy,but STRAIGHT gals and dudes same-sex lip-locking is cute and adorable and entirely under-the-radar non-issue?

??

Solaera

@ 20. Male camel toe is called buck knuckle. Lol.

Commykilla

flaming homo

kai

awww! that's so cute! :D

Chey

I agree with 10 - but I'm pretty sure that guy doesn't have any balls to worry about anyway...

KF

Am I the only one that thinks that fan looks like Bruno?

Robert

He wears so much MAKEUP he may as well be a girl!

Sabrina

Big deal. Billie Joe has been doing this for years. You're not reporting anything new....

Ron`

Sad Day when your band becomes so irrelevant that you have to do the same sex lip lock on stage to get noticed. Who even knew these punch of leftwing loonies were on tour. Last I heard they were doing the Indian Casino/Bar Band circuit. BTW they don't need to return to the US, England can have them. Just make sure they move into one of the Packie neighborhoods near a mosque.

Amber

Jeggings alert! And the neon kicks to boot... who cares about the kiss, most people would kiss Billie Joe given the chance.