Kid Rock Dines on NY Strip, NY Strippers

6/19/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0618_kid_rock_scores_strip_TMZ_EXKid Rock and his crew dropped $3,000 at a swanky NYC strip club this week ... and that was BEFORE he went to the back room!

We're told Kid was part of a 20-person crew that hit Scores on Tuesday night -- where they dined on an assortment of steaks and fish ... including four rib eyes, three NY strip steaks, and three orders of shrimp cocktail.

The bill was more than three grand, but Kid Rock didn't pay a dime -- four record honchos split the tab.

After dinner, we're told Kid Rock and company spent quite a bit of time in one of the private rooms with a bunch of the girls.

Kid's crew tipped nearly $800 on dinner. We're guessing the girls got a little more.

JLS

You couldn't pay me enough to do Kid Rock. He's dirty looking and low class. NO way!

Mike Rowave

$3,000 for 20 people? That comes out to about $150 a piece. A group of drunken shriners could spend more than that. This is not news, not gossip, not even a factoid. Wake me up when Paris Hilton spends a couple grand on shoes or Snooki goes to a tanning parlor or some other wildly unusual activty goes down.

REALUSION

another reason why piracy is a good thing.

awards

Why do they call it Scores?

JJ

I agree with all the comments; however the BUYING PUBLIC will no doubt pay for those meals and backroom side show.

Number 4. makes a good point!

electriczipper

my daughter is 18 and these old losers should be at home,,not oogleing young girls....get a life you old bastard

Kelly

I think he's awesome myself. Ya, he needs a flea dip in this pic. He doesn't give a cr@p what anybody says or thinks. He is one who has stayed true to himself, nobody else. I lmao when he hosted the CMA awards! HA!!Poor Sheryl. Saw him in an interview about his kids and all. Very grounded actually. Btw, HE left Pam Anderson cuz of HER partying ways!!Said she wouldn't take care of her kids.

Truth

$3K FOR 20 PEEPS IS NOTHING!!!!!! BUNCH OF CHEAPOS. KID'S CREW DROPPING 800 IS CRAP. NOTICE IT SAID "CREW" MEANING MORE THAN ONE. THAT'S PRETTY FREAKIN CHEAP TOO! METHINKS KID IS ON THE ROCKS. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME HE MADE A LOT OF DOUGH??? EXACTLY...

wheelie

Heard Bombshell was dancing that night.

kelly

Eww Gross, No wonder he had to pay stripper for it.. I guess he couldn't get it any other way...

metropony

Ok....SCORES in NYC is far from Swanky. Dark, small, unimpressive....but not swanky. And $3,000 for 20 people in that place is nothing. I spent $100 on ONE round of drinks for 3 people - including my stupid stripper, and didn't even get a lap dance. $3k was probably a few bottles and some drinks, and, like you said, he was just there. Wasn't his tab.

BSweet

He looks like he lives under a bridge in a cardboard box. Where's the sign?

Whatever

This is not a news story. Tell me when he gets into another hoe bag fight at a Waffle House in the south and I'm listening. Keep it a bit more redneck, TMZ. New York strip steak stories are sleepy time celebrity news.

The Royal One

The "record (weasel) honchos" better "holla at their boys" (and the RIAA) to pay their $100 million Artist/Music/Song-jack tab.
Just for STARTERS? Let's just say: I've got to have it.

Laura

I agree with you Kelly, I love Kid Rock's music and think he is a very gifted musician. He earns plenty of money, it has nothing to do with that. Why do people always go for the Hate thing? So what if he doesn't look like people think he should, what does that have to do with how much talent he has? He can pick up just about any instrument and play it. Have you ever noticed how many other musicians jump at the chance to play at gigs with him? Let's be real. I can't wait for his next CD. I never get enough of him. KID ROCK FAN FOREVER!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments