Lady Gaga Falls Hard

6/23/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like the illegitimate love child of Axl Rose, Madonna and Marilyn Manson, attention whore Lady Gaga bit it big time while unsuccessfully maneuvering through Heathrow airport in a pair of sensible leather chaps and comfy transatlantic travel platform boots on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
She is literally a fashion victim.

tyler

This woman is a total crackhead. She obviously needs some type of help/rehab/medication but everyone just ooh's and aah's over her crazy antics, like she has purposefully devised all of this as an elaborate entertainment for the masses. She's a slightly cleaner, shinier version of that smelly shopping cart lady you pass on the way to work every morning talking to that building and eating her own vomit. Hey, let's put her on the cover of something!

Jon-Paul Stone

To me she is slowly turning into about 40% Amy Winehouse, 30% Madonna and 30% Boy George. I dont get the weird, and crazy attire she is constantly clad in. I guess she thinks she is being unique,and different. I think that she just looks stupid and High all the time, and after that **** she pulled in the Yankee Club House looks like she is on the crazy train with its last stop in Rehab. Its either Drugs, Booze, or both but she aint sober acting like she has been lately.

PK

That's just part of her new act! Clown of the day!

Straight Talkin Texan

Bwahahahahaha! What an IDIOT!

Benasi

Ha Ha Ha looks good on her. What an idiot.

Sandy

Very sad that she does not consider her health before making a fashion statement. Come on GaGa - you are talented without all this added crap to go with it. What if you had broken your ankles or worse? Then you would not be able to perform etc. for God knows how long.

Leave those getups for maybe on stage performances or on the runaway!

noneofyourbusiness

All I can do is laugh! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

c

Not to actually put a thought-out comment on here (calling her a fame whore, pathetic, and a moron without knowing her shows what kind of geniuses most people posting are) but it's sad she thinks she has to put on this kind of show. In my opinion she does this to distract from the fact that she doesn't have that classic star beauty that someone like Beyonce has. I've heard her called butterface and all sorts of other nasty things. I think she does this to carve an image for herself that doesn't focus on her actual looks. But anyone would fall trying to walk in those things.

sharon

Trash : Can you help me get up?

Me : sure, " puts up both middle fingers " like it did at the Mets game...LMAOOOOOO!!!!!! IDIOT

cc

Are you serious? Girls fall down all the time in heels. So, because they're taller and different than usual, you are happy some girl got hurt???? Wow. Careful now, all this hating might give you some serious wrinkles.

Cynthia

Will you all listen to yourselves! All she is doing is wearing freakish, high heel shoes and freakish clothes! Has she commited a f**king crime? Is she using our money to buy all those things she wears? Get a f**cking grip! Bitch about something real! And TMZ you hit below the belt calling her a whore, whether or not you put attention in front of it.

please

I don't know anything about the woman but she seems to be headed for rehab at best.
I think she is an above average singer but not much more that Amy Winehouse or The Countess.

David

COME ON TMZ WITH THE CROTCHLESS PANTS YOU SHOULD HAVE ADDED AGUILERA TO YOUR LIST.

Tiffany

She reminds me of Amy winehouse. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion! She will get worse before she gets better so enjoy the show!

NACHOOOOOO LIBRE

OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY. yes i wish this was on video I WOULD SO LOVE TO SEE IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN... I cant stand this retard if she is trying to make a statement with her little wardrobes she clearly is making the statement of being a complete idiot. I know and I understand that we want to be unique and diffrent in our own way but this RETARD goes beyond that. look at how she was dressed for her sisters graduation. What a RETARD thats all i can say.. PEACE.. ARTEST I'm glad you got yourself a ring. btw screw KOBE...