Lady Gaga Falls Hard

6/23/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like the illegitimate love child of Axl Rose, Madonna and Marilyn Manson, attention whore Lady Gaga bit it big time while unsuccessfully maneuvering through Heathrow airport in a pair of sensible leather chaps and comfy transatlantic travel platform boots on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
She is literally a fashion victim.

Crocrdoll

Hee hee ha ha...

moua

wow, i didn't think that someone would make news just by falling down, gosh you people really need to get a life....

JLS

I am so over her! Her constant attempt at shocking wardrobes, the I am so important attitude, along with the rage, that's it for me.

Check out the boots she's wearing. Combine those with dark glasses when it's inside Heathrow at night and you've got a nasty fall. She couldn't figure this out? Stupid!

Good bye, Lady Gag.

budweediii

shame she didn't bust that face . I would have been an improvement. Since her gay died that made all her stupid costumes, they have gotten even worse. Axl Rose should beat her ass for trying.

comforteagle

@87, Susan:
For anyone who suggests that Lady Gaga is trying to be a Madonna clone, or is trying to rip off Madonna's image or shtick:

Madonna has ripped off countless people over her career, starting with Debbie Harry and Marilyn Monroe. At other times in her career, Madonna copied Marlene Dietrich, Jean Harlow and many others, so to criticize Gaga for copying Madonna (which I don't really think she is) is flawed.

Madonna was sued for plagiarism by the Bourdin estate, and she lost the suit (see smokinggun.com). Madonna was sued because she used Bourdin's work (for her 'Hollywood" video) without permission first. Ingrid Chavez didn't get proper credit for writing a song Madonna recorded (the song was "Justify My Love").

Madonna has not given any (or full) credit to people who wrote songs which appeared on her albums (such as Tony Shimkin). Madonna stole lyrics from a poem by Max Blagg that had appeared in a GAP television commercial, and she had to pay him for it after the fact (that story can be found on eonline.com and music.ca.music.yahoo.com ).

I could cite other examples of Madonna's plagiarism and copy cat tendencies, but I would hope you already get the idea.

Valstann

i guess she got her attention

starselynn

'Fashion Victim' Haha. It wouldn't have been funny if she was wearing regular shoes, but it's hilarious 'cause she looked ridiculous!
I get a kick out of watching people fall :p

mac

hey everyone falls at one point in time give her some slack. ya i know she is alittle showy but she is still an amazing proformer.

comforteagle

Sorry, I messed up in my last post. I was replying to Susan's post of #83, not #87.

nyny

well done, a victim of its own stupidity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! always wanting to appear, succeeded

I feel sorry !!!!!!!! ahahahahahahah

ruben

stupid ass bitch!! now her fans can tell me she invented this kind of look?????? so funny, she is a MORON same as her STUPID fans

Kurt

This is why I stopped watching TMZ. Why so bitter?

May all your comments and wishes come back to you. That's Karma.

Alli

Serves her right for wearing those ridiculous shoes all the time...

Amber