Oksana: Mel Gibson Knocked My Teeth Out

6/27/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources close to Oksana Grigorieva tell TMZ ... Mel Gibson punched her in the face and knocked out her teeth in a fit of rage.

0626_oksana_mel_gibson_ex_getty
Sources connected with Gibson have told TMZ the actor did not get violent with Oksana during their January 6 confrontation, although they admit things did get physical. A source connected with Oksana, however, says, "Mel and his camp are spinning the facts in a desperate attempt to protect his reputation."

Sources in Oksana's camp say Mel's people are lying when they say she shook the baby. Instead, the sources say, "She tried to protect the baby during one of Gibson's violent episodes when he punched Oksana in the face two times, breaking her teeth and giving her a concussion."

As one source put it, "She tried to protect his reputation, depsite her fears of him and his verbal and physical abuse." And the source goes on, "She regrets having believed in his empty promises to obtain professional help to control his violent nature."

TMZ broke the story ... Oksana obtained a restraining order against Gibson last Monday, which prohibits him from coming within 100 yards of her.

Oksana's attorneys would not comment about the case, but did say, "The true facts will be brought out in a court of law. Oksana will continue to abide by the ethical obligations and rules arising from a confidential paternity action and will let the court decide the issue in this matter."

Enough

MEL GIBSON WAS BORN IN AMERICA!!! - 3 January 1956, Peekskill, New York, USA per IMDB.com.

Steve

I think most of these women on here siding with her are projecting their own past of abuse on this story. She has no proof and you already want to kill the guy and castrate him and kill or deport his children? Come on you know thats over the top women acting crazy like that is why guys keep there sh*t to themselves over emotional no logic mess I mean come on women are not all holy and weak. I don't think Mel did this but if his story is true and she was risking his child's life. If I was in that situation women would be thankful to be alive you don't mess with a mans child I don't care who you are no society rules mean anything in a situation like that. If someone goes crazy and has your child you got to do what you got to do period. One false move and you don't have your baby any more come on tell me you wouldn't do the same?

Steve

lol Before this story came out with the lawyers she released that Mel was not giving her any money. Before she says its cause he knocked out my teeth she brings up the money. Girl you tried to play someone much smarter then you and he sees it he pays his exwife money but she is a good women. You are young and did like so many women tried to get money and fame on some one else's hard work watch this backfire if you are lying you will be found out so easy Mel is very smart and surrounds himself with smart people you will probably loose custody of your child at all if your lying. What goes around comes around just cause a guy has a strong will and temper issues don't make him a evil women beater and people know look at these commits 85% of them see right through your act. You were with a top actor over a year should have took en lessons.

CAL

Mel is a disgusting pig.

JC

My, my--what a bunch of star-****#ers here; what, douche#bags: you can't believe that a drunk, uber-Catholic Mel Gibson may have beaten the sh#t out of this girl? Are you wanna-be extras, or what?

Hussie

Judging Mel doesn't take away from this nut-jobs very disturbing behavior...
Do I believe he actually hit her?...Not a chance...Mel isn't that stupid...
Do I believe she shook the baby and feigned her own "alleged" injuries?...Of course I do...Desperate people (especially women) resort to desperate means to get/keep what they want...
She has shown her motives by secretly taping arguments, likely started after baiting Mel into a tyrade...She knows his weaknesses, and is trying to work them all the way to the bank...
Sick Biotch...

NoBreederRat

"What are you looking at, sugar t*ts?" Don't hook up with nut jobs. Oksana? It's called moisturizer. You put it on your lips so they don't look like a wrinkled anus.

jean

Why do certain men think that because they have "made it" in life, it's OK to get rid of the wife, who by the way, has toiled, worked, been by their sides, raised their children, now think--- well I can get me a young sexy thing-- who want's ME, are you that stupid, if you didn't have money, NO young thing would look at you,reel in your EGOS, sorry Mel, you deserve every bloody thing that's coming to you,--------"YOU AIN'T THAT HOT---hope your bank account is in the RED----I'm British, so I only have one thing to say to you---- ****

Lilian Cristina Pires

Não acredito nem um pouco na versão da Oksana. Ela quer é levar mais dinheiro do Mel, já que a estratégia de ter tido uma filha com ele não lucrou o que ela esperava. Como um homem que foi casado por quase 30 anos nunca bateu em sia ex e até está tendo o divórcio mais calmo de todas as celebridades pode passar a bater em mulhjer de repente? E porque só agora Oksana reclama? É esquisito. É insano. Acho que ela é inapta a ser mãe. Mel nunca foi perigoso para seus filhos e agora ela diz que a menina corre perigo com ele! Creio que ele acordou para ver a verdadeira mulher que tinha ao lado, uma cobra cascavel, uma caçadora de dinheiro que queria tirar dele tudo o que pudesse. Como ela reclama agora dele não ter querido casar se na época ela declarou não pensar nisso.
Cuidado, Mel, essa mulher vai tentar não só difamá-lo, mas vai tentar tirar mais dinheiro de você. Ela é perigosa, ardilosa, dissimulada.

NoBreederRat

@Steve's comment, post 214, "...women acting crazy like that is why guys keep there sh*t to themselves over emotional no logic mess."

Yeah. Guys don't do crazy sh*t like drive drunk, make anti-Semitic remarks, call a female cop sugar t*ts, build a cult-like church, have 8 kids, etc... Gibson is an emotional mess absent of logic.

Pierrette

Sweetheart, you should really learn to express your feelings more. You're being so quiet and reserved, it's almost like your scared to tell the rest of us how you truly feel!!! LOL!!

I don't believe her story for one minute. Why now? Why get even with him now, when all the evidence of alleged abuse, has healed or been repaired. Why not go onto the media circuit when it's all fresh and people see what he's allegedly done. To protect his reputation? Bull****!! If a guy beat me up like that, I'd be so mad, I'd make sure everyone saw what he did because, I'd be mad as hell. No matter how much I loved him. I'd even have him charged with it. Even if I was protecting him (giving her the benefit of the doubt), I'd take pictures as a record. My closest friends and family would see the evidence of abuse first hand. I'd make sure that those pictures were somewhere, after all if he beat me once he most certainly would do it again....don't care how things turn out, those pictures would be somewhere safe, and easily found by police. If I was going to release such a damaging statement to the press, I most certainly make sure the pictures would go out with it. That is why I don't believe her because I don't believe he did it otherwise she'd release her proof to the world to get sympathy from the masses.

Mel Gibson may be a lot of things, but he has no history to suggest that he's a wife abuser. This is a fight between two people and each is trying to make the other out to be the bad guy. I don't believe that Mel Gibson is being dishonest, because if he did something wrong I think he would just come out and say he did. He doesn't seem like the type to hide behind lies. I still say if that had happened we would have heard about it way before now, Mel would have admitted it and then went into rehab.

Reasonable

I agree with #44

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE CALLING HER A WH*RE???? You just assume this because he has money, so therefore she just HAS to be a lying, money-grubbing wh*re?? That's LAME and dumb, grow the F up you sexist bunch of a-holes.

Mr. Bate

Hehehehehe. Hahahahaha.

noneofyourbusiness

I kind of believe her. Look at his past-violent outbursts and racist comments. I don't think it's probably too far from the truth. He is a crazy bastage...you can see the crazy in his eyes. Besides, how do any of you know she is a bitch? Have you met her?

Mee

Her teeth went loose or fell out in her country not because of Mel.
Denture's break only with a slight blow my grandmother said. This may have been the case.