Sandra Bullock/Jesse James

Divorce Final

6/28/2010 5:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Sandra Bullock's divorce from Jesse James is now a done deal.

Sandra Bullock
Sources tell TMZ both Sandra and Jesse signed the final documents last week. Sealed documents have been filed with the clerk's office in Travis County, Texas  -- sources tell us they are the papers making the divorce final.

Sandra filed for divorce back on April 23, saying the marriage "has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities."

And sources say the divorce clears the way for Sandra to complete a single parent adoption.
0428_sandra_jesse_300

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

I'm so glad that Sandra is rid of that Dirtbag. What a loser Jesse is! Hope she didn't have to pay that Idiot one dime. People who have a bunch of tattoos are seriously demented. Hope Elin ia aoon rid of that other Dirtbag Tiger Woods.

Margaret

People, I think Trish (#1) was kidding. See the LOL at the end!!!!

VickiC

Thank heavens Sandra is finally legally free of that loser. I hope she has the sense to have as little to do with him as possible. Since she's adopting Louis as a single parent, it sounds like she's not planning on having Jesse be a part of his life. She's a strong woman and she'll be fine on her own, especially now that she has her beautiful son to take care of.

Butterfly

WOW! THAT WAS FAST!!! GOOD FOR YOU, SANDRA!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

shelle belle

It varies from state to state. It takes 6 months in California. Good thing they filed in Texas.

NatTxn

I wish California only took 2 months....

EastCoastChopper

JJ is bigtime white trash -

SB is bigtime undercover white trash -

Can we move on?

Katie Scarlett

Classy Sandra was SLUMMING when she married this nogood....I understand the alure of "bad boys" but don't marry them!!

VickiC

21. I hope eventually they can get back together. Before all you very young and married a short time people trash me, I've been married for 40 years this year. I know what works. I have learned that to cut and run and on to the next only buys you another set of problems with the new partner. Nobody is perfect and humans are masterful at making errors in life. To work things out gives you the MOST AMAZING relationship EVER. It's strong and genuine with no secrets. You can't know that unless you've done this in your life. Shallow, easily terminated relationships are not worth having.

**************************************************************
Did you miss the part of this whole situation where Jesse went on to numerous "new partners" - WHILE STILL MARRIED TO SANDRA? She didn't leave him because she wanted to be with someone else; she left because he completely betrayed her trust. Once that is broken, it can be almost impossible to win it back. I think Sandra had the sense to know that Jesse would NOT change, and cut her losses as quickly and neatly as possible so she could get on with her life. I'm glad you were able to work things out in your marriage - but for many people, infidelity, especially when it's happened many times, isn't something that can be "worked out".

gutsygirl

Good. Now get on with your life, Sandra and find a man who deserves you.

honesty

Wow, she wants to be around Jessie and those kids so badly she moved away. She then got a quick divorce.
If he moves to Austin, she will move to New Orleans full time.

SuzyCreamCheese

Good Riddance to total DoucheBag Garbage!

WebWiseWoman

Sad, sad, sad...

If people would have kept their opinions of what they knew nothing about to themselves, these two people may have been able to work it out.

What he has been accused of is inexcusable but with time, who knows, they might have been one of the longest married couples in "Hollywood"?

The internet is a wonderful thing but in the last 2-3 years, seems it's become the monster H. G. Wells predicted, only he thought it would be the government.

I fit into my bikini!

I think Trish was being sarcastic..good for Sandra, get far, far away from this lying mess of a man.

Nikki