Sandra Bullock/Jesse James

Divorce Final

6/28/2010 5:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Sandra Bullock's divorce from Jesse James is now a done deal.

Sandra Bullock
Sources tell TMZ both Sandra and Jesse signed the final documents last week. Sealed documents have been filed with the clerk's office in Travis County, Texas  -- sources tell us they are the papers making the divorce final.

Sandra filed for divorce back on April 23, saying the marriage "has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities."

And sources say the divorce clears the way for Sandra to complete a single parent adoption.
0428_sandra_jesse_300

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Liliana

Sometimes, divorce is the only right option. Best of luck to Sandra!

Olivia

Good riddins, Jesse! By the way, I love that photo!

Dave

ITS ABOUT TIME!!! WORST THEN TIGER WOODS!!!!! MAN!!!

Mr. Bate

He farted, not me!

ignatius718

LOL! "Work things out?" I'm still laughing!!

And I love that picture! I still do not understand what she saw in him.

johnass

How sad...why people get married if they get divorce? Why do they cut their love? Why? This so sad to me.

moxie

Now he's free to persue his first love. Tatoo'd women. Enjoy!

marco

that trashy douchebag was out of his league he should have stuck with tatooed trailer trash

DW

Good for you Sandra!

james

hmmmm, so what hurt the kids more.... What Jesse did to Sandra and the kids or Sandra's divorce from Jesse and the kids? I understand hurt and anger but if they truly love eachother and not themselves only, then where is forgiveness and love in this situation? His values were screwed up by cheating on his family and I question her values by giving up on her family with such a speedy divorce. Divorce is definitely the quick and easy way out of a relationship but I gaurantee you there is a much better way... I just hope that Jesse has gained something from his mistakes and that if they both truly do love eachother that in time their marriage can be restored.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7