Vince Neil -- Saddest Mug Shot Ever

6/28/2010 1:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has just obtained Vince Neil's mug shot -- taken right after he was arrested in Las Vegas last night on suspicion of DUI.

0628_vince_mug_wide_EXM

As we previously reported, Vince is currently in custody in Clark County Jail, where his bail has been set at $2,000.

0415_mugshots_300

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Christina

Hey this is a message for the person that left this comment: Notice the blubous nose. a sure sign of long term alcoholism.
Posted at 5:35 AM on Jun 29, 2010 by kasey:
Here's some good old fashion knowledge for you since after making a remark like that you obviously didn't get it growing up. Notice the bulbous nose is not a sure sign of long term alcoholism...it's a sure sign that your plastic surgeon has been drinkig long-term. I think all of you self-righteous people need to take a lesson in humility. Instead of pointing the finger at him you need to turn it around right back @ yourself because if you are a grown a** adult and have never drove after having a drink either your don't drive or you lie.

kasey

@ Christina - I'm the one making thc remark about the bulbous nose. First of all, don't go slamming me because you don't know squat about me. I grew up in a family of alcoholics, and NO, I don't drink, much less drink and drive! I know what happens to a person's face after years of excessive drinking. The nose becomes thick and bulbous and covered with broken capillaries. You have absolutely no idea what my life was like, and I'm not going to honor you with any information. Just rest assured I do know what I'm talking about. If you think that's a slam against Vince then you're wrong, so get your panties out of a wad. I am mearly making a factual statement. I could care less if you want to defend the man. His personal life doesn't affect me in the least,(as long as he doesn't kill me or a family member while DWI) but I do have a right to make a comment on this post, tyvm! Get over yourself.

Christina

@Kasey- First of all I wasn't slamming you....I was slamming your comment because it was one of the most idiotic comments I've ever seen and heres why. Your comment doesn't coincide with the picture. Do you see a bulbous nose with broken veins in it? No you don't. I simply refferred to the fact that it's the result of a bad plastic surgeon. Now secondly...I do know squat about you because you've told me. News flash sweetheart, I don't need to be honored with your families dirty laundry, I'm not Dr.Drew and I can't help ya..nor .do I want to....you've got to want to help yourself. Am I defending Vince...your f**king-A right I am. You couldn't get my panties in a wad if you were my GYN, so you get over yourself! I do agree with your statement that after years of drinking a person does start to posess those physical qualities that you spoke of...just not this person. Now if you want to blow this out of perportion than YOU have obviously got enough problems past & present to deal with then a war of words on TMZ. Vince ... you WILL GET THROUGH THIS and YOU DO have the support of countless fans.

@ Author: kasey
Comment:

Jim

I totally agree. I am appalled that this guy still continues to drink and drive after killing people in the past. I am a huge Motley Crue fan, but I am going to have to boycott Vince Neil from here on out.

dane

vince you have alot going for you in life,get the help that you need.you cant keep drinking your life away im sure if skyler was alive shewouldnt want to see this for her daddy

jackcorgi

he doesnt really look all that wasted to me.
first i do not drink.i actually hate alcohol and avoid it or anyone who drinks it the best i can.
ok for the uninformed, 1 person died in an car accident in 1984 . while all passengers involved were also heavily intoxicated.there wasn't multiple deaths.
it wasn't a stranger to him.he lost a friend that night.
he paid close to a half million dollars to the family(maybe more,cant remember off the top)and donated to rehab centers around the country.
about his daughter...On August 15, 1995, Neil and Ruddell's daughter, Skylar Neil, died of brain cancer. He founded the Skylar Neil Memorial Fund in her honor. Since that time, Neil and the foundation have raised awareness and funding for various children’s illnesses. The Skylar Neil Memorial Foundation has donated millions of dollars to The T.J. Martell Foundation, and it sponsors an annual golf tournament to raise money for children with cancer.
yeah what a horrible guy huh..?hope his money didnt help your sick kid if you're saying bad things about him(just a taste of your own medicine)

people seem to forget that these "rock stars"are under enormous pressure from record labels(who could care less about the artist,as long as they are making money,and supply huge amounts of drugs for performers,wether direct or indirectly).
the record company pressures the artist for a new "hit record".
not to mention touring...these guys usually perform 200 or more nights a year,and ride in tour buses across many countries for years on end.you ever try sleeping on the road?its rough,and alcohol makes it a lot easier,thus leading to dependency.i could go on about touring but i think you get the idea.
these performers are also under a tremendous amount of pressure from the fans,always wanting a piece of you in some way or another.example...not to lose that sound that made you a fan in the first place,but not get stale in the mean while.perform a GREAT concert,new cd that is better than the last,and just not ever let the fans down in general.

yes vince should have known better,but he made a mistake...hes human, just like all of you making the harsh comments ,and will have to face the music(no pun intended)for his actions.i hope he does get help before another legend is lost.

30 years makes you a legend in rock and roll!

best of luck to you vince.love the new album .

R.I.P. PAUL GRAY#2

Christina

@jackcorgi,
Hello fellow Vince defender. I totally agree with you on most of everything that you spoke of..with the exception of Skylars passing. I am a proud memeber of the Skylar Neil Foundation and I know firsthand what the loss of a child can do to you as I lost my little Zack to an illness @ 4 months of age. I have gone round after round with these people who have nothing better to do than to judge Vince and condemn him. These people are idiotic nobody's. They are all guilty of similar things..it's just they are nobody's so we never see or hear of it. I commend you for being human and sensible and realizing that this is not a perfect world nor does it hold perfect people. I'll just be so glad when this is over and Vince can get back to HIS life.

Lisa

Geez, when they took my mug shots, they first made me change into their uniforms and took away all jewelry. Vince's mug shot just looks like a photo.

Mary

Man....Does this guy ever learn any life lessons??? He already killed somebody! What's it going to take?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5