Rob Lowe Closing Mega-Deal ... in Board Shorts

7/1/2010 8:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When it comes to closing $500 million super-deals to form massive new media companies, board rooms are sooooo overated -- board shorts however ... right up Rob Lowe's alley.

0701_rob_lowe_boat_EX_TMZ

Rob and potential business partner -- mega-real estate investor Tom Barrack -- met up for an afternoon meeting aboard a yacht off the coast of Italy earlier today.

We're told the two are now "far along" on a deal to create "a multi-platform media company, similar to DreamWorks."

At

Better than a speedo.

Truth

ROB LOWE??? HAHAHAHA, SOUNDS LIKE AN EPIC FAIL. EACH ONE OF THOSE DOUCHE BAG PARTNERS ARE ONE STEP AWAY FROM JAIL GIVEN THEIR PAST RECORDS. DREAMWORKS??? I THINK NOT... NONE OF WHOM ARE EVEN CLOSE TO STEVEN SPIELBERG. LOWE IS DESPERATE GIVEN HIS ACTING CAREER IS FINISHED SINCE HIS CHARACTER ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS IS BEING WRITTEN OFF. SMFH. WHO CARES REALLY...

Awilda

Business aside, Rob is looking HAWT!!! I do him... BAM....

Ehécatl

Was this an afternoon meeting on a yacht or a lovers's trist in the middle of the Adriatic?

I´ll bet the deal is only closed when the old saggy guy gets to see what´s in Rob Lowe´s boardshorts.

feebee

They are both Tweeting... check out my picture on the TMZ site !

CactusM

That genetically-blessed creature is simply perfect. I don't care what business dealings he's into, as long as he keeps wearing very little clothing, I'm good.

Julianne

I don't get why this stuff is breaking news. Who cares about his mega deal??????

JJ

The words Rob Lowe and businessman in the same sentence make about as much sense as jumbo shrimp.
This guy has been on the fringes of Hollywood for years and never seemed to make it; I see jail in his future here.

Looks don't MAKE a business UNLESS you're a model.

Victoria

They are in matching swimwear. How gay is that?

Throwback kid

Enough about Rob Lowe and this creepy old guy, nobody cares about this dull story

Melanie

Thank you, TMZ! Rob is hot!

tmz@frog.cc

For an old fart, he has a great body.

DeeDee

Rob looks fantastic ... yaba daba do!

I Chinee

I thought the creepy old guy would be in a speedo... Don't a lot of eurotrash wear speedo's?

yomama

oh damn he is so fracking hotttttttttt!!! and for you arseholes still baggin on him for the sex tape thing, wtf??? he picks up a couple hotties in a BAR, takes them home and has sex, tapes it (like everyone does nowadays, apparently)... so ****ing WHAT. is he supposed to ID them?? they're in a BAR where you are supposed to be 21!! That whole incident was so unfair to him. The parents of those girls ought to have been charged with child neglect!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments