Larry King Divorce Is History

7/8/2010 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Larry King and Shawn Southwick have dropped their divorce.

0708_larry_wife_EX_TMZ-01

Both sides filed petitions to dismiss their divorce papers yesterday.  They seem to do everything in tandem. Both Shawn and Larry filed their divorce papers within an hour of each other on April 14.

The judge needs to sign the papers to dismiss the divorce petitions, but that's just a formality.

The couple reconciled on a trial basis, shortly after they filed their divorce papers.

Susie

Ahh who cares? The man has been married 7 times!!! THe first or 2nd time maybe it was news, LOL

shad

Larry King " welcome back hun to old and wrinckle...I will probablly live to be 98 so hang in there...then you can get my money."

Trish

Smart on her part. It won't be long before he is in an old folks home. Great for the kids, they get to see their dad everyday. Also, Larry could use a little dental work.

NatTxn

Good for them!! It's nice to see when people can work through their issues.

Phreaky

That's nice and all, and Imma let you finish, but TMZ FIX YOUR FRIGGIN WEBSITE PLEASE

TV Gord

Great picture of Larry! Don't ever stop using that picture! Bahahahahaha!

Bubba

Is King still alive? On that picture he seems quite dead to me. I once witnessed a corpse being exhumed and the color and expression on King's face reminds me of that corpse.

At

I bet it went down like this "You do me and when I die you get it all"

TMZ@Froggy.biz

After 50 divorces, Larry says enough.

electriczipper

I actually thought he was going to divorce her and marry
AL Gore

gemini81

Awww, poor TMZ, that was one of your favorite things to "report" on!! What are you going to do now? Quick, better find how who else has a marriage on the rocks, we need some news around here, dammit!!

s jules

he is a disgusting corpse. how can she stand him???

Mimi from Indy

Good grief when is he REALLY going to retire? The only times I tuned into him was when he had Jack Hanna from the Columbus Zoo on with all of the exotic animals or someone who he was interviewing about MJ. Larry honey, it's time to stay home with the boys and enjoy them.

Colonel Bleep

With all the money Larry King has made, you might think he could afford to see the dentist about his "very attractive teeth." Seriously!

Superman

So, it's ok for Larry to sleep with your sister? Ew, gross. So, is she off your family get-together lists? I wonder if she would be so forgiving if he was broke. NOT!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments