Mel Gibson

Last Pics Before

Hell Broke Loose

7/9/2010 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the last photos of Mel Gibson in public -- taken at a Chili's restaurant in Texas --  just days before he went into hiding after news broke of his racial, sexist, and allegedly violent attacks on his baby mama.

0708_melgibson_TMZ_EX
In the photos -- taken during the last week of June -- Mel shot a bothered look at the camera as a group of "fans" who recognized the star at the restaurant swarm him.  Mel was at the restaurant because it's near the set of a movie he was shooting ... and really, who can resist their signature babyback ribs?

We're told Mel was "being really nice at first" ... but then "started to get a little annoyed" after several autograph and photo requests.

Days after these photos were taken, news broke that baby mama Oksana Grigoieva had secret recordings which allegedly captured Mel spewing racial and sexist hate towards her.

Oksana then told police that Mel had also attacked her physically -- and as TMZ first reported -- she claims Mel knocked out a tooth ... and chipped another. Mel is currently under investigation for spousal abuse ... though Gibson denies any wrongdoing.

John

Kelly what is your last name? You're beautiful!

John

@Kelly if they are your pics then call there tip line. Under law you are the copyright holder and they either have to give you credit at least...

I be pissed if someone did this to me but I don't think TMZ did I bet someone saw them on your facebook and made it all up and gave them the pic.. It would be pretty stupid for them just to steal pics.

John

nice now someone using my name on here lol... yeah why not call her racist names too so you can blame me for being Mels racist brother

kimd

I don't know.Is it me or does Mel look pissed off in every picture?Not to mention crazy.I wouldn't want to be on his bad side(if he has a good one that is)

E

He's a lil sawed off hot shot who felt like he was being dissed, so he punches the f... out of her! Common among small douc...bags like him. Now f... him. What about that lil hottie to his left in the first pic. Who the f... is she and where can I see more nekkid pics of her?? She's got a smoking lil bod on her. Get on it will ya Harv??

mrspatrickcampbell

Mel has a lot of stinkfish around him but after a session with us he would never want to look at another fish!

Gigi

He looks drunk as a skunk, which seems to be his usual condition. He is nothing more than a drunken loser who hates women and is a racist pig. Australia can have him back!

John

Sorry John, is this better?

Misha the CrackHo

I would be pissed too if these posers kept bothering me as I was trying to leave.

All he had to do was yell Green Card and they would all run back to Mexico.

charles

Really, this guy is getting the hell knocked out of him. It represents a double standard between men and women. Ms Lindsay Lohan represents the worst in human beings. She will do anything. We are patiently awaiting her spiritual center to take over or for her to kill herself. We try to destroy Lindsay in the ruthless manner we attack Mel. She is a angle gone wrong and he is a devil exposed.

Free LiLo

Mel probably took that one girl back to his room and made her clean it.

JustMe

Lol, number 3, that's the same exact thought that went through my head.

braveheart70

I am sure looking forward to all the Press out their when they have to print their apologie when it proven their is no evedince to this point,,she is a walking nightmare,,and you are all so Fickel to belive what she has said,,

shawn olsen

The man is a narcissistic egomaniac racist pig period. He looks like a bigtime a**** in this picture.

Millia

To "Kris" above

What could be annoying about trying to eat lunch and having 100 people come up to you and shove a pen in your face.

We all know only racist white people get annoyed about such behavior. Brown skinned autograph signers tell the pen shovers to go out outside and find more people so they can sign autographs all day. They are such cool people they even buy lunch for the autograph hounds.