« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dwyane Wade Sends a Message to LeBron

7/9/2010 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Dwyane Wade just bought up space on a prominent Miami billboard ... to deliver the following "welcome" to his newest superstar teammates LeBron James and Chris Bosh.

0709_d_wade_banner_EX

FYI -- sources close to Wade tell TMZ the dude paid for the sign with his own cash.

No word if LeBron plans on buying up another billboard to send a thank you message.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

totem

Wish I was in South Beach this weekend!

William Kaiser

You go LeBron. It,s your life. Time to leave Ohio.Your are a Gentelman, you owe them nothing.They are acting like they owne you. Ohio is acting like little cry babys.

Virtual Insanity

Hallmark probably has a card for that.

Just saying...

HumanNature

I WANT A LBJ "MIAMI HEAT" JERSEY!!!!!

THE NBA IS LOOKIN MIGHTY GOOD FOR NEXT SEASON!!!

batman

I'm not a Cleveland fan however I do understand that free agency is a big deal for most athletes and city they will play for. For lebron James made his decision on live TV and "Decided" to play at Miami he stab the hearts of all Cleveland fans. That was wrong from him to tell everyone on live TV. I don’t have any problem him going to the heat but dam he should’ve done it nice and simple no hr show with 15 dumb questions. Lebron james will regret what he did that night but that night I was a Cleveland fan I support the Owners letter to his fans hopefully he does take the course and don’t win any NBA titles. The way it looks they properly will win NBA titles. It’s going to be an exciting year of basketball next year Lakers Vs heat? Or Heat will choke against Celtics or Orlando we will wait and see. Just remember the Lakers when they had Shaq, Kobe, Malone, and Payton they choke against Detroit !!!!

ouy

with an emphasis on "OUR". hmmmmm.. seems as if they want no errant ego trippers on board for this road show.

HumanNature

Anybody that decides to leave a JOB for another, do you think about the company that you are leaving or YOURSELF?????

DCruz

I agree with Lebron about wanting to leave Cleveland for Miami to win a championship but the way he went about it, it's so unprofessional. This guys needs to surround himself with better PR people. Unfortunately, his legacy can no longer be compared to Kobe or Jordan because he took the easy road to try to win a championship. At least with Kobe and Jordan, they stuck with their team until they had the right pieces to win. Every year I lose more respect for this guy.

GO CAVS !!! (From a Lakers fan)

Dumb Surfer Guy on TMZ "Knarly"

Wade Lets put it in prespective Lebron has 0 that's Zero none zilch championhip rings!!!! as far as Kobe he has 5 let me say it in lame terms 1-2-3-4-5 Championship Rings!!! whose ready for for a three-peat i am and so is the Lakers!!!!! All hype but no show from Lebron as always!!

daniel

your tellin me you guys dont have spell check? ****ing losers

TMILLION

LEBRON SHOULD HAVE NEVER PLAYED FOR THE SORRY ASS CAVS ANYWAY.HE COULD HAVE ALREADY HAD A RING OR TWO.ALL OF CLEVELANDS TEAMS SUCK,AND ALWAYS HAVE.AND THEY ALWAYS WILL.IF THERE IS A WORLD WAR 3,CLEVELAND SHOULD GET THE FIRST BOMB.WHAT A BUNCH OF CHILDISH TITTY BABIES.THEY REMIND ME OF GRADE SCHOOL,ON THE PLAY GROUND.THERE MAD BECAUSE THEY KNOW IT'S OVER !

Voted 4 Obama and Completed my Census

I'm a Cleveland and fan and I support LeBron 100%.

Freddy

This is proof that LeBron went from being and Alphdog to a Lapdog.

STORYBURNcom

I'm surprised the billboard didn't show a pair of crutches because Wade is always hurt. That's why they won't win a ring down in Miami

CAA

While that's a nice gesture WHAT is the big deal about him using HIS OWN MONEY......he doesn't have ENOUGH of his OWN that he should use someone ELSE'S money?
Give me a break.......