Trump Requests Services of Tiger Woods Mistress #1

7/16/2010 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Donald Trump is getting in on the action with Tiger Woods mistress numero uno Rachel Uchitel ... because he's offered her a job on the next season of "The Celebrity Apprentice."

0715_donald_trump_rachel_uchitel_EX_Getty_tmz

Trump -- a longtime friend of Tiger's -- told TMZ he personally called Uchitel three weeks ago and offered her a spot on the show .... telling her she'd be "awesome."

We called Uchitel and asked if she was going to take the offer -- and she said, "Absolutely."

We're pretty confident she'll excel in business -- since she's already proved she can handle the load.

NBC has the final say on whether Uchitel will be on the show, but Donald usually gets his way.

kiki

i definitely will not be watching this skank on apprentice. BOYCOTT SLUTS GETTING PUBLICITY. YOU RUIN SOMEONES MARRIAGE AND YOU GET A DEAL ON TV??? DISGUSTING! DONT GIVE THIS SLUT ANYMORE ATTENTION THAT SHE DOESNT DESERVE.

Rent A Yenta

All we can hope for is that actual celebrities boycott the 'Boardroom' this time around. No celebrities = No "'Celebrity Apprentice". This woman needs to understand that she is NOT a celebrity, nor is she attractive. She is vile and despicable. Besides, who would take a chance of sitting in the same chair she sat in at the table? She's got cooties.

ashley

Its all about ratings. Just like when DWTS had Kate on, ppl tuned into watch a train wreck. I've always watched The Apprentice, but I swear thought I read he wasn't doing anymore "Celeb" Apprentice, just back to the regular one. I guess I was wrong. Maybe he should ask Tiger to join in on the fun, lol. I bet ppl would watch

Kelly

It would be interesting to see the ratings if Tiger were to go on, huh?!

Kelly

Wait! What am I thinking?!

Tiger doesn't have any emotion or personality!!

Tim

Another reason not to watch. Freaking hoe, screw someone and now you are famous?

Grandma Cracker

what an unappealing idea....yuk

KellyR

I just took the advice of Donna #54 and went to the NBC website to email them my disappointment. I think if enough people threatened to boycott the show they might rethink their decision.

joe

Bad move. I can just see episode one when she calls all the men she knows for donations and their wives find out they are on her speed dial.

Next reality show, celebrity divorce court.

dd

I WON'T WATCH! He should have offered Tigers wife the job, but no, Donald is used to supporting whores, he even left Ivana for one.

DOC

THE FIRST CHALLENGE FOR TEAM UCHITEL: "WHO CAN DEVOUR THE MOST TRUMP TADPOLES?" SHE'S A CINCH!!

Beth

I can't stand the site of this whore.

BEE

let's all write emails to NBC so this wont happen!! It's a disgrace!!!!

At

Wow, the media is supporting the whoring out of women lately. There are so many reports of a woman ****ing a guy and becoming rich or famous.

HARRY NIPPLES

Trump has always come across as a homeless perv in a custom suit. He doesn't know the difference between a good executive and a good piece of tail. To his shallow-Hal warped little begger-pervert mind, they are just objects of his mental masturbation. It looks like he surrounds himself with the sluttiest among us to shore up his low self-esteem. Trump has nothing left anymore beyond empty celebrity and in business he couldn't stand toe-to-toe with most of today's MBA students.