Photos, Video Raise Questions About Oksana's Story

7/16/2010 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected with the Mel Gibson investigation say the photos and video of Oksana
Grigorieva
's alleged injuries are raising "serious questions" about her story that Gibson struck her.

0715_oksana_EX_Getty_01
Law enforcement sources who have analyzed the pictures and video -- yes, we've learned she had video shot as well -- tell TMZ there is "no evidence of external or internal damage," making it inconsistent with being punched in the face.

As we have already reported, Oksana's teeth were not damaged -- they were intact.  The dentist has submitted a sworn declaration saying one veneer was out and one was cut in half, but the teeth were not damaged.

Furthermore, several experts who have examined the photos and video say there is no evidence of any soft tissue damage, which would be present if someone were struck in the mouth, and it would be "highly irresponsible" for the dentist to so quickly replace Oksana's veneers.

We're told law enforcement is investigating the scenario that the damage to the veneers could have been self-inflicted.  We're told at least one expert who has evaluated the photos and video believes it's a self-inflicted injury.

As we first reported, Gibson's lawyers will make a presentation to the Sheriff's Department ... in part arguing that Oksana made false statements to authorities.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Snarky One

Veneers for horse teeth break easily, I am told. Looking for free replacements, along with everything Mel ever owned. lol

Different Rules Apply

Liar liar --- gold diggin liar -Mel will prevail.

hiyou

looking for this..news..

Meet single black, white men on Blackwhite kISS.c0omthat is for mixed love ..

John

gee this shocks me....

I mean really I am in shock...

all this time I been saying she was a lying b....
and now this..

oh man my side hurts from laughing so hard. So hope she done drop the soap. Maybe her and lilo can be cell mates

two cents

Oooo, what a tangled web we weave; when first we practice to deceive. LOL

Mel is getting what he deserves. Old men trying to trade in their wives that have stuck with them through thick and thin, only to be replaced by some bimbo. How's that working out for you Mel. Was "it" worth it? LOL

LonDON

Screw the bitch!/From russian Mel's team

electriczipper

I just wanted to be first, but since im not, ill just post an eminem track:

Posted at 7:13 AM on Jul 16, 2010 by Jason Chambers

your gay

electriczipper

from what I have heard from my sources,
Mel will be found innocent of all charges

APRIL

Wow, she is going to end up in jail. I am guessing she may lose custody for awhile. I think they are both dangerous to each other.

pammie8

Things that make you go hmmmmmm. If this all turns out to be true I guess all the people who predicted all of this **** were right, but Im sure all the other people will still believe that chicks story because nobody can ever admit they are wrong.

Im predicting they will stick with the old well hes a movie star with his high priced lawyers to get him off, and the dentist and his ex both signed sworn statements under duress or were paid off blah blah.

No one wants to admit that this chick is an under handed sneaky lying gold digger. No one thinks that maybe just maybe the same thing happened to Timothy Dalton and he chose to pay rather then have her drag his name thru the mud and ruin his career. Nah rather she just isnt smart enough to come up with all this on her own. Mel is an easy target because he already proved himself to be a rageaholic racist piece of ****.

Name

Oksana's Road to Mel (and all the men and manipulation in between).

Very informative article:

Dan

Hilarious. I hope this all blows up in HER face and her lies and edited tapes expose her as a greedy skank HO. It would make perfect sense for Mel to go off when he is being threatened by these lies. with all the digital software available, you can edit anything o sound different then what it originally was.

And then that other grostesque thing known as Joyless Behar can eat crow for months for all the hatred she spills on her crapfest show

Gaylord

Both of them are loose canons. She's clearly a self-centered gold-digger and he's clearly an *******. I'll probably not join either fan club.

Gaylord

By the by, I think she looks like octomom ... a little classier but still butt ugly.

Silly TMZ

I've seen the picture of her so-called beat up face- it doesn't even look touched- one of her veneers is missing and one is chipped- not her teeth, nothing is bruised or bloody either. And clearly Mel has rage problems but we don't know what he was dealing with before gold digger started making her little audio collection. I imagine having someone trying to extort money from you because you ended the relationship would make you pretty hostile towards them. And if she lived with him, she would know how to push his buttons. How de we know she didn't get him enraged on purpose and then start the recording with her little voice sounding so innocent? If she was so abused, why did she wait to say anything until Mel cut her off money wise? I guarantee the DA will determine the tapes have been tampered with. Yes Mel has anger problems and yes he owes her child support but he does not owe her an income for the rest of her life so she never has to get off her ass and work. I'm a woman and I don't buy her bull****. I hope Mel's lawyer rips her to pieces.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments