Drug, Sex, Homophobia Allegations on 'House' Set

7/20/2010 6:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cocaine ... guns ... sex ... and knife play -- all part of life behind the scenes on the show "House M.D." ... this according to a new lawsuit filed by a bitter ex-employee.

0720_house_doc_launch_EX_2

In a lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, a former assistant prop master named Carl Jones claims he was fired from the show in March ... because he didn't go along with the "degenerate conduct" of his superiors.

In the suit, Jones claims he was harassed by two of his supervisors for refusing to engage in "visits to strip bars, participation in getting drunk, stoned or intoxicated on cocaine, to participate in sexual conduct at the trailer, and other dangerous conduct."

Jones claims the supervisors would often refer to him -- and other employees -- as "fags, pussies, bitches, slaves, dummies, retards and idiots."

Jones also claims one of his supervisors brought a gun to the set "several times" ... but it gets even crazier.

In the docs, Jones claims he watched his supervisors get drunk on tequila and engage in "throwing a knife at a target on set."

Jones claims he tried to report the alleged misconduct to one of the co-executive producers on the show -- but his cries for help were ignored ... and claims he was ultimately "blackballed" from future work on the show.

Jones claims he's become severely depressed and somehow suffered a physical injury as a result of the alleged incidents.

He's suing for more than $1,000,000 in damages.   Universal -- which produces 'House M.D.' -- had no comment.

UPDATE: A rep for NBC Universal tells TMZ, "The lawsuit is without merit."

The rep adds, "It is NBCU's long-standing policy to provide a working environment free from discrimination or harassment of any kind. We also strictly prohibit retaliation or reprisal against anyone who reports or opposes discrimination or harassment."

Murderface

Uh... I'll take that job if he doesn't want it.

jjax79

I also work on the set of House. I can't give my name or position because I don't want to lose my job, but I can confirm that events like this are frequent and the behaviour of my superiors is completely unacceptable, unprofessional and not to mention illegal. They constantly bully the staff and there is nothing we can do because we need our jobs. I'm glad he's finally standing up to them.

AC Kane

That's typical on a TV set in Hollywood, what's the big deal?
I love strip clubs...and other things also.

Chuck

Freedom of speech and thoughts are an American right, you libby TMZ'ers ***s just hate that huh.

hussein

nowadays, too much news like this, sex, drugs. *** news is becoming a trend...

Production Assistant

Sounds about normal for a film set.

gant77

Sounds like like they are hiring! Where can I send my resume?

Bob

What a sissyboy. Sounds like a great job! He should have grown a pair and enjoyed the life instead of being a crybaby. I hope he doesn't get a dime.

J12

QUEER!

Production Assistant

I've heard the women in the hair/make-up trailer use worse language. Bob's assessment sounds about right.

Dawn

Sounds like the job from hell. That's what happens when people with class have to work with people with no class (including those at the top). That type of situation rarely works out. I hope he gets compensation. It shouldn't be a crime to want to do an honest days' work without having to participate in low-down behaviour or compromise your integrity. Those supervisors seem really crazy (and depraved).

DOC

HE CAN USE THE SETTLEMENT TO HAVE THE STRETCH MARKS AROUND HIS MOUTH REMOVED

Joe

The real retards & idiots are the veggies who watch that mess. The show sucks, period. The biggest whiner is that "Star", whoever he is; he complains constantly about how hard it is being a "Star".

Allrightythen

You notice that he didn't try to argue that he WASN'T any of those things. What a waste of skin and time. Bye-bye, Buh-buh.

Rob

If you don't like Obama you must be RAAAAACIST. If you don't like ***s you must be HOMOPHOBIC.

I hope we can get this country back.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments