Julianne Hough:

I Thought Seacrest

Was Gay!

7/22/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a reason it took Ryan Seacrest such a long time to score a date with his new girlfriend Julianne Hough -- she thought she lacked the proper equipment ... genitally speaking.

072210_julianne_ryan_getty
Our spies in North Carolina tell us Hough was in town for her birthday dinner at a Morton's steak house the other night with a bunch of friends ... and at one point during the meal, she was asked, "How did you and Ryan get together?"

Julianne responded, "He was after me since I was 18 ... he totally wasn't my type ... I thought he was gay."

But Hough continued, "After a few years, he was persistent ... so I went out with him on a date and I realized how much I liked him."

We're told Ryan and Julianne have been together for a couple of months.

Seacrest ... out?

Superman

WHO? and why should I care?

Brian

He is SOOOO gay.....SOOOO what? She's SOOOO f'ing hot, I would not care if she tapped me or not, I'd be happy to just say she was my gf and think about tapping her.

She is SOOOO using him to advance her career. SOOO what? He is SOOO connected into Hollyweird that anyone associated with him get's famous just by having their name mentioned along with his.

To them both - enjoy it while it lasts.

noneofyourbusiness

They both are gay and suck as far as I'm concerned. She has an extremely annoying voice and he is just so into himself.

magnolia

hmmm... and maybe he selected a girl 14 years younger then him because he's gay... just saying.

Paul Marco

I don't think Julianne is a virgin. If she still is, her "cherry" is shoved so far back she could use it as a taillight.

Posted at 5:17 AM on Jul 22, 2010 by timsami
-----------------------------------------------------------

Man you are too much! That's the funniest thing I've read on TMZ all year.

BTW, Ryan is only dating this chick so he can get closer to her twink brother.

WD41

He IS gay!!

flip[wilson

Seacrest looks like Bart Simpson...he's gay, and these posts are designed to keep him hetero in public eye...but he gay in da brown eye.
Not that there's anything wrong with that... lying isn't cool tho.

VIPTAMPA

TMI........... like him, but don't watch either of their shows. Her comment..... really TMI.........

Sociopaths are Sad

It's always the weird ones who, in their 30s, are after the teenage girls. "He was after me since I was 18"...and I bet he was thinking of her since she was..what? 14?

I've met guys like this. Adult women disgust them so they go for little girls. Because little girls aren't as "disgusting" as adult women. Little girls are "cute".

He has a very messed up sexuality...whatever he is. And she is dating him for the fame and Hollywood connections and, of course, the money. People with low self-esteem think their worth is tied in to how famous they are or how many rich men like them.

journey

I seriously doubt that Ryan is gay. Just because a man is not married by a certain age; everyone labels him gay. So unfair. He is just taking his time to find the right woman. It is nice to see a man care about grooming, etc. It doesn't make him gay. We have a great number of people out there that can't write anything but negative stuff about others. Get a life--to those nasty, mean and hateful people.

thedude

It's an illusion. Another shame romantic relationship for tabloids to follow and report. What she says doesn't make sense. Believe me, people know and the entertainment industry isn't that large. It's money for her and publicity - which she needs, because she doesn't have much of a career outside dancing. Seacrest now has to protect his image and business dealings - which are tied to his image. Thus the illusion.

dbeck

Why would she say anything
She should have kept her comments to herself

ellie

If I were Ryan and I hope he has some dignity and self respect, I WOULD DUMP HER IMMEDIATELY!!!

Georgia Wife

I can't believe she'd say that out loud. What disrespect! She might want to check her 'friends' for loyalty, too. If a friend repeated what she said, that is wrong, too. The things people do...

DonnyBaker

"she thought she lacked the proper equipment ... genitally speaking. "

So, gay guys don't have penises? I'm confused.