Supermodel Adriana Lima -- In Hot Water

7/26/2010 6:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adriana Lima -- widely recognized by experts as the hottest woman ever in the history of the universe -- nearly melted a Caribbean island today during a photo shoot for Victoria's Secret.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
It all went down on the sizzling French island of St. Barths.  And if you're not clicking through these photos by now, your brain is malfunctioning.

Lee in Arizona

Considering she had a baby just a few months ago, she looks fantastic.... she is beautiful!

Photo Spy

I have been to this island many times, and recognize the beach. On that beach, she is overdressed.

Jessica

She just had a baby 7-8 months ago to you hatters that are commenting on her stomach! I bet none of you or wives look half this good before or after a kid. She's beautiful! Agreed about the Marko question. Nice breats too, I'm not sure if they're real or fake?

FruitSalad

I dont think she is hot at all. I would rather do Lilo.

reys

the media is always trying to tell us who is hot and who is not....hottest in the history of the universe? Oh brother.....

sunshine1

TMZ: it's not cute anymore when you show a half naked chick and always end it with:" you're welcome" or "if you aren't looking at the pictures now you are blah blah blah" . Get some new material already.

wtf

I always considered Adriana Lima to be the most beautiful model. She needs to go back to her naturally dark hair and eyebrows, and these poses are awful. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her body. If you want someone thinner than that, you want a 14 year old boy. Homos. Giselle??? Now that's a butterface. Halle, old with a big, square Frankenstein head. Notice Halle could never keep a man???

Sarah

Fashionissima as always! The leopard print rocks!

Shag

There are so many women beautiful women in this world 'til I gag when I see the title, "most beautiful women in the world." That statement is such a crock. I work in an airport and every day I see a few stunners.

ó|ó

--if you're not clicking through these photos by now, your brain is malfunctioning--

yeah? or im just not a lesbian...

ifuknew

buttHERface. since when were models allowed to have huge fat heads and mangled mouths? can someone enlighten me? lol not cute. and certainly not a supermodel, and certainly not one of the hottest women ever. joke. a big one. she needs to lose the side and front pudge before wearing a bikini. this face is gross. she is a tranny.

ifuknew

why does her jawline (or lack of one) connect with her neck? its like her neck and face have melted into one. wtf??? that isnt a supermodel lmao!

j.

I love all you douche bag dudes, who could never get a chick this hot commenting on how a supermodel paid to model lingerie and bikinis is not attractive. I also love all you fat pig broads commenting on how she is unsexy. She is paid millions for a reason, and you douche bags and chicks eating bon bons and ho ho's on your fat asses are ugly and disgusitng for a reason. Keep on fatties!

No comment

She recently had a baby....jeez, I would love to look like her. She is sexy and beautiful!

CiaraSexiestWomanAlive