Mel Gibson Surfaces -- Heads to Church

7/27/2010 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time since his scandal broke, Mel Gibson was photographed this weekend -- as he was walking from his Malibu home to his traditionalist Catholic church.

0922_media_removed_small-2
Mel has been way under the radar for the last month ... for pretty obvious reasons.

barnswella

Bubba, I have to disagree with your statement:

"My guess is they're abused women who say about Mel here what they're afraid to say to whoever is abusing them. Keeping that in mind they're easier to put up with."

Abused women HATE the skank, and how she is discrediting real abused women. Abused women or women that have been abused, know that the skank is lying. The skank is doing a disservice to all women, especially those that have suffered in abusive relationships. She is mocking their pain. Women who have been abused do not do what the skank has done, or I should say, failed to do.

Tellthetruth59

Why do people suddenly get all preachy just because they see Mel Gibson going to church? I guess that's why they call them sheeple. One minute you're crucifying Oksana. The next you're preaching about throwing stones, judging others. Honestly, the hypocricy here. Ugh!!!

Posted at 6:01 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by areyoukiddingme
-----------------------------------------------

Then perhaps a discussion of the evidence is in order. What is your opinion regarding Gibson's words on the leaked tapes "you hit me.... you were hitting me....? Have you even considered we don't have the full story about what occurred between them?

Elissa

It's SO great to see Mel again! We LOVE you MG and will stand by your side! :)

Screw you okisana!

Bubba

@ barnswella - Good point you're probably right. I have seen many examples of that now that you mention it. I should have thought that through before making that post.

Tellthetruth59

Poor defenseless Mel Gibson! Did Oksana STRIKE him!?!? I'm APPALLED!

Honestly, I'm just surprised she didn't pull a Lorraina Bobette on the evil pr-ck. Men like that should sleep with one eye open.

Posted at 6:09 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by areyoukiddingme
------------------------------------------------

So far we have seen zero photographic evidence of physical assault by Gibson. However Gibson was heard saying on the tapes "you hit me... you were hitting me..." We do not know the truth of what occurred between them, only the the truth as it has been spun by Oksana and Radar.

TrixLaRue

Oh poor Mel...taken advantage of. Forced into his vile, hateful words....it's her fault, its the nicotine, he never really said all that stuff.....someone doctored those tapes.

The Truth will set him free. Then I might regain some respect. He got caught. He needs to take responsibility for his own actions instead of deflecting it. Regardless of her character, he needs accept his part in all of this, including why he is with her, why he broke up his family, why he has been filled with such rage and hatred long before she showed up.

The Truth will set him free...but it might not repair his career.

Lisa

Let he who has not said terrible hateful things while mad cast the first stone....

Scooby

@areyoukiddingme

I can call an exorcist for you, but how will they know where to find you? You should probably call them yourself. Either way, it's good you're seeking help. Hoping someone chokes on their communion cracker, well that's just evil. You may very well be possessed.

Tellthetruth59

The Truth will set him free...but it might not repair his career.

Posted at 6:13 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by TrixLaRue
--------------------------------------------------------

Most reasonable people do not consider Gibson to be exempt from criticism for his own failings... and they are many. I haven't seen him deflecting blame. He has been silent. We do not know what he is thinking or feeling at the present time.

Most reasonable people do not have pity for a mother that sold her children's photos to a tabloid, subjecting them to ridicule and then proceeds to portray herself as a battered woman "protecting" her children. Questioning this women's motives and actions turns into an attack by his haters with accusations of being paid by Gibson.

Most reasonable people know there are two side to every story.

anonymous

He doesn't look like he's going to mass in those clothes. Posted at 4:49 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by Bubba
_____________________________________

Actually he is. This is the way he always dresses at his church.

BallaBlocka

Guess he don't have to worry about a pack of N-words going to his church, LOL...

poochie

that's good

Tellthetruth59

Totellthetruth: I gotta say, if any man talked to me the way he talked to her, he'd have my shoe up his ass so fast it would make his head spin. He needs a beating... from a man. Men like Mel love to bully women. Let's see how tough he is talking to another man that way. Coward.

Posted at 6:17 PM on Jul 26, 2010 by areyoukiddingme
------------------------------------------------------

We agree on this - if a man spoke to me that way he would also have my shoe up his azz AND I would have probably sounded like Mel with the cursing whist inserting my shoe in his rectum.

However and this is a big HOWEVER, we have no way of knowing what transpired between them. We have only heard snippets of conversation with no back story. We have only heard and only know what Oksana wants us to know. That is why we have courts - to make the truth known.

middleagedcrazy

How about the woman's head angle in all her pictures? If some of the TMZ people have nothing better to do, they could have that Oksana woman's head spinning at various degrees - the Exorcist visions are going through my brain. Your cartoon of Mel Gibson pitching stuff at Harvey (who is he and what kind of movement should he have?) started this idea.

I thought one of the problems with Gibson was that he had too much/not the right kind of religious sensibility, so why is going to church of any kind a big deal. Seems like bigotry to me.

me in Canada

I have to say I'm on Mel's side -it is obvious that the man has been driven to the point of madness by the crap that Oksana has pulled on him - she definitely has no class or she would have tried to resolve this matter privately. She is a Russian gold digger of the worst kind. I don't condone the things that Mel said, however, that kind of anger doesn't just come from no where - he has obviously been driven to the breaking point by this ugly ass witch.