Dr. Conrad Murray -- Son On a Beach

7/29/2010 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Do not worry" ... Dr. Conrad Murray was merely rocking his infant son to sleep while taking a dip in Miami today where he and baby mama Nicole Alvarez are on vacation.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
As we first reported, the LAPD believes Dr. Murray sent shipments of Propofol -- the drug that killed Michael -- from a Las Vegas pharmacy to Nicole's apartment in Santa Monica.

Dr. Murray is due back in court to face involuntary manslaughter charges on August 23.

Siggisiss

@ Siggisiss

The mailman has arrived! LOL

Posted at 8:52 AM on Jul 30, 2010 by Mimi from Indy

Thank you, Mimi! I am at work.... will finish this when I get back home. THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH!!!

Mimi from Indy

Siggisiss

You are sooooo welcome. Make sure I got it right ok?

Siggisiss

Siggisiss

You are sooooo welcome. Make sure I got it right ok?

Posted at 9:02 AM on Jul 30, 2010 by Mimi from Indy

You did.
Now comes the hard part. I don´t know what to edit, coz I WANT to say all the nasty things! LOL I guess the f-word will go first... then a few more..... I was really angry!
When I´m home - usually I NEVER go here when I´m at work, but this pee´d me off. (I am sure "pee" is OK with TMZ. They DID run a story about some pee a while back.) ;-)
See ya when I´m home.

Mimi from Indy

@ Siggisiss

Glad you got it ok. I would be pissed off too, I just wasn't here during the conversation. Have a great day, and be careful on your way home :-)

Danielle

The man that won't take of his own kids is alive and the man who took care everybody kids is dead!!!!!! come on

VOVA

Horible horible man , i surprised he is still well and alive ..

cheap PR stunt .look at his FACE he is well ALERT ,he nows that some day some crazy fan may jump on him and it will be " THIS IS IT " for LAZZY N**A .... love to see that live on national TV ...

Mimi from Indy

@ Phantom - Thank you! One of my Favorites!

Got to be there- Jackson five

Michael was such a leader of that group and his voice is priceless. I'm so glad we have YouTube to watch his amazing talent!

Siggisis

Here is a modified post of mine that was edited away - probably because of f-words and what have we. :-P Now it is heavily edited on my part and I trust that it gets to stay.
Thanks to Mimi from Indy for saving me the trouble of re-writing the whole thing - she had the deleted post in her email.

What about his approximately 8 other children, they're not good enough to go on vacation with POPS? LOSER, CHEAP, MURDERER!
Posted at 4:28 PM on Jul 29, 2010 by dd

Nope, he just needed a photo op with the youngest (still cutest).

TMZ ran this story the other day about Michael, "Michael Jackson -- Nazi Flick Fan?" Claiming that Michael had puchased Adolf Hitler do***entaries. That is totally untrue, the titles they listed are NOT Hitler do***entaries, but feature films that are highly CRITICAL of nazism! Don´t take my word for it. Go to IMDB movie data base and search for the titles which TMZ gave: "Nazis -- Of Pure Blood," (which CORRECTLY is called "Of Pure Blood" - no "Nazis" in the title!), "Hitler's Children." and "Oasis of the Zombies" (which is just a Zombie movie.) As I said, don´t take my word, check it out for yourselves.

Now, let´s go back to Murray´s photo op with his kid and his propaganda machine, TMZ, who OH SO HAPPILY and CONSTANTLY bring POSITIVE stories about their pet-killer.
Isn´t it juuuust a little bit like good old Adolf Hitler, who´s propaganda machine made sure that he regularly appeared in the media holding babies, talking to kiddos etc.?

TMZ, you are shamelessly glorifying the KILLER (CM) with one hand and committing charachter assassination on the victim (MJ) with the other. WHY?

This is so transparent and so are Murray´s PR stunts.... Just like Hitler´s....
Sad thing is that the world is full of stupid and gullible people, so I guess it works to some extent. Yukk, I feel dirty being here at all. The last days have been UGLY - building up to Murray´s next court appearance I guess.
Tell me one thing TMZ, how much is the Murray camp paying you to do this?

TMZ, you are...... not so nice....

sherlie

I have been intrigue by suad leija the young Mexican girl and her crime family that operates the largest illegal do***ent center in 53, cities, I see she is federal witness against them. Go to www.suadleija.com and www.paperweapons.net . I would like to see a piece on her in your show.. and more pictures please..i am sure alot of people will agree with me that this is a very interesting cool story and or her double U.S.agent husband and his operations in other countries...i know they live in Atlanta Ga. and her father was recently extradited to the U.S.A and is now awaiting trials in Chicago.....please if you guys know more of her let me know....thank you.

Mimi from Indy

@ Siggisis - I gave you a suggestion on how to spell the f word..and my post has been deleted...look in your email a see if it is there!

Siggisis

Posted at 11:11 AM on Jul 30, 2010 by Mimi from Indy

I saw your post - but didn´t take your advice, I learned the hard way yesterday....
I don´t email subscribe - too much cleaning of the mailbox.

tik

Good for you. Keep your chin up!!!!! MJ's death is not your fault.

Mimi from Indy

@ Siggisis - Then TMZ picks and chooses who's posts they will allow because I've seen posts with lots of cuss words. Big Brother is WATCHING!

FlowerPower

Posted at 11:06 AM on Jul 30, 2010 by Siggisis

I agree with you on this.
Arnie parnie gives free botox to Harvey, I wonder what CM gives to them - free propofol?LOL