Oksana's New Rep -- Quits Before He Started

7/30/2010 2:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Oksana Grigorieva's new PR rep Howard Bragman is out ... even before he officially signed on.

0730_oksana_howard_EX_2

Sources tell TMZ Bragman had all but agreed to help Oksana -- that is until she gave an impromptu interview in front of a grocery store early this morning.

We're told Bragman completely supports Oksana and believes she is the victim here -- but, as one person put it, "He can't help a client who won't listen."

Interestingly, Oksana's last publicist Steve Jaffe said almost the same exact thing on his way out the door.

Jacqueline13

I'd give anything to see someone she trusts, tape her.
Now those tapes would be worth something. Venom like her
deserve retaliation. Someone, Anyone, please tape her!

sharon

I always break out the recording equipment when I fear for my life. If someone’s breaking into my house, the first thing I grab is the camcorder. If someone’s calling and threatening to kill me, I grab the tape recorder. Then I call my lawyer and the local news stations. Isn’t that what everybody does? I guess just those of us interested in justice, I like to have proof when I don’t go to the police.

Posted at 11:36 AM on Jul 30, 2010 by Scooby

********************************************************

Hmmmmmmm, time for me to invest in a camcorder and tape recorder then, LOL

Squeaky Shoes

I'll give her this;

She's apparently a good actress, cuz she still has some supporters who honestly believe she's "scared" and "fears for her life"

I bet these are the same people who watch "mockumetaries" and think they're real

Klinker

Hooray Mr. Bragman! Thank goodness he didn't muddy his hands with this.

As for people who file claims without following the adequate steps that would lead to immediate disclosure. I love Judge Judy's advice. "Take your marbles and go home."

Jacqueline13

These PR guys lasted seconds. Those foreigners are
usual so high strung, I'm surprised Mel never gagged her with
a sock. Now that her PR ships have sailed...now what? More deviant tapes? The woman more psychotic than Mel, and the
entire world knows it, thanks to her.

Violette-Blue

Bitch is going down!!!!! Team Mel!
PS: I guess all you HoSana supporters are getting paid by her. Hold your breathe becaue bitch don't have any money to her name. HA HA HA HA HA HA

barnswella

Thank you greedy skank.

Keep it up!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

barnswella

Look at her upper lip in this picture!

Her mouth is just plain ugly. with or without injections.

Carmen

She's showing how difficult she is. You're supposed to cooperate with a PR person or it doesn't work. You also have to cooperate with your lawyer and a lawyer under ethics rules (punishable by loss of law liscence) cannot not violate court orders or do anything against the rules, statutes, laws and ethics of the state because it's what the client wants. Mel's doing what his people want; stay low, keep your mouth shut, do not respond. Oksana is difficult. The reason the court hasn't taken her word is because she failed to disclose she signed a settlement agreement. Perhaps she didn't tell her lawyer and he was blindsided. She obviously doesn't understand how Ameican Law works; freedom of speach unless the court constrains. She's blaming Mel for lying when in fact it's the lawyer claiming she attempted to extort and lawyers can do that wth impunity. I expect we're going to a melt down.

Squeaky Shoes

danger baby:

YES... if you know anything about PR or how it's supposed to work...

for a PR rep to do their job, you need to let THEM talk, which (i hate to break it to you) means that YOU have to stfu and let them do their job... they can't rep you and try and make you look good when you're standing in front of a grocery store running your mouth off.

she obviously doens't think before she speaks and it's bringing her down faster.

fuddyduddy

#54
Danger Baby...and you might very well find yourself in jail sharing a cell with Bubba or Bubbette! I suspect that there is an order in place that the parties are not to discuss the isses at hand with any media outlet.

Squeaky Shoes

an added note to danger baby:

Mel is doing what he's supposed to be doing and keeping quiet, letting his lawyers do their job... it's US that's running the smear campaign, not him

ralph

Oksana secretly audiotaped a victim of nicotine addiction while he was undergoing withdrawal, and then threatened to make the recordings public if her demands were not met.

Nicotine is a dangerous and addictive drug. Mel was going through withdrawal so that he could share more life with his baby daughter. Now Oksana is using the horrible experience Mel was having as an excuse to keep him away from Lucia.

It is possible to quit smoking. If you're trying to quit, don't be discouraged by Oksana's conduct. You'll live a longer and fuller life. But also know that there may be an Oksana nearby who has nothing to gain from your good health, and everything to gain by taping your withdrawal.

who dat

The fact is, Bragman quit because she couldn't afford to pay him. She had to take out a loan to pay her legal team. Plus what could Bragman really do for her......nothing.

Scooby

@Sharon

It’s the responsible thing to do, how else are you supposed to protect your family? :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments