Hillary Clinton's Outfit

It Ain't Easy Being Green

7/31/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hilary Clinton wore this outfit to a pre-wedding dinner in Rhinebeck, NY last night. Discuss ...

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

South Beach

Pretty sure it looked better in person. Their daughters getting married, after all the garbage all these years, let them have a happy moment.

anonymous

What the hell is that?!?!?! Horrifying!

Corty

Personally, I like the dress on her. The material hangs well on her. It's a hip cut and it flows in the right areas and hugs the right spots for those not blessed with a size zero body. The color goes well with her skin and hair.

I'm sure she could have went with something more classic and classy but this is fun and summery. Love it! Shows a casual side of Hilary we don't get to see.

grace

is that the blue dress with the stain lol

Carol

I think the designer was playing a big joke on Hilarry when they told her she looked good in that dress and sent her out into the public looking like that.

Danielle

Bill Clinton's nose and cheeks are red because he has rosacea which he has had all his life, even in childhood. They have medicine now to help it mask but his became too severe before they did and the medicine doesn't help at that point, there is no cure for it.

While the cause of rosacea is unknown and there is no cure, today medical help is available that can control the signs and symptoms of this potentially life-disruptive disorder. Any one of the following warning signs is a signal to see a dermatologist or other knowledgeable physician for diagnosis and appropriate treatment before the signs and symptoms become increasingly severe:

•Redness on the cheeks, nose, chin or forehead.
•Small visible blood vessels on the face.
•Bumps or pimples on the face.
•Watery or irritated eyes.

lawntamersinc

I respect Hillary Clinton but that is one butt ugly gown.

Ouch!

I'm neutral on the dress, might not be bad, could just be an odd pic while she's moving, but what happened to her teeth? We know she's *dripping* in money, why not get her teeth fixed/whitened/veneered, something! I understand that some people don't give that kind of thing credence anymore as they age, but she's a major public figure and they look really bad. And this is her daughter's wedding! Wow, were it me and I had that much money, I'd have addressed that issue.

Falcon

Mrs. Clinton looks just fine. I hope they have a wonderful day.

Falcon

I agree with Poster 139. Mrs. Clinton looks just fine. I wish the family well.

sirrah

looks like 'Slick Willie' has been nipping on the bottle again-probably he is embarassed cause his wife is wearing a tent and his daughter just married into the 'family business'-

Ya think Hillary has a 'love interest' under that dress-tent?
Maybe Ellen de Generes is under that dress as a 'stowaway' for the afterparty.

bring back recent posts

They look happy and I love the dress on her....looks super comfie and the color is great for her! Exciting event for them all..congrats!

KrazyKatZ1

Bill & Hill looked much better back in the day ! @ say Yale, should of stuck with that Young & Groovy Now Generation Look, makes one wonder if they had there strategy back then ?

midwest gal

Is she gaining weight or something?? ha

Bill's skin looks different...can't put a finger on it. Just different.

mrspatrickcampbell

They both look as hideous as they really are.

Why won't Hillary show us his cankles??!!!!

Also, where is Hillary's wife(the hot young female arab 'assistant')?