Hillary Clinton's Outfit

It Ain't Easy Being Green

7/31/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hilary Clinton wore this outfit to a pre-wedding dinner in Rhinebeck, NY last night. Discuss ...

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

Woody McBrreairty

Hillary usually has very good, simple & elegant taste. This dress is a jaw dropping disaster. I hear she bought it at New York Tent & Awning

XiaoXI

When she was having her faced pulled taut, why didn't she get rid of the turkey wattle and whiten her teeth? Bleh.

Just remember, George Soros is sponsoring large chunks of this wedding. Clinton or Obama: you still have Soros pulling the strings...

john

WOW, it looks like she gain 500lbs, not her style

Laura

Hillary is a beautiful woman and has a pretty body! She looks just great! HILLARY 2012!

lisa

It looks like a tent because her arm is up. It is cinched at the waist and a fabulous color and fabric. This type of dress is back in style. Hillary has body 'issues' that she needs to work around. I think she took a risk and I hope she is not discouraged by the negative comments.

Norman

Do ya think she could use some teeth whitener? How gross smiling with those yella teeth. No pride in her appearance, yet she represents the USA as secretary od state. She and her boss need a reality check.

Shelva Wood

I happen to love both Bill & Hillary!!!I think she looked radiant, happy & great in the dress. Close up of her face, she needs to have her teeth whitened, other than that. LOVED THE DRESS!!!SHAME ON ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT HER OR BILL!!!

Kelly

Actually, I think the dress is flattering. Hillary looks graceful and glamorous. Pants suits emphasize her wide hips, whereas this dress is rather slimming in an admittedly tent-like way -- and the color is refreshing. Why does everyone hate Hillary so much? Let's be nice to her and allow the Clintons a happy weekend!

Falcon

Mrs. Clinton looks just fine. I hope she doesn't read any of the mean spirited comments posted here. I hope all goes well for everyone today.

Falcon

Mrs. Clinton looks just fine. I hope she doesn't read any of the mean-spirited comments posted here. I hope the wedding goes well for all concern.

Kay

haha...looks like
1-an owl
2-a fairy

YOU choose! ;)

RickC

Looks like old Bill has been hitting the sauce kind of hard. He's got that Ted Kennedy red nose going. I'm still waiting for the team of midgets to come out from under Hillary's tent !!!

CJ

Looks like the Drapes from Tara on Gone with the Wind.

ben

outfit is either from bea arthur from golden girls or mrs. roper from 3's company

t

Her dress is so large...is Monica Lewinsky hiding under it?