Snooki's Mug Shot

Her Mascara Runneth Over

8/1/2010 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained Snooki's mug shot -- taken moments after the Seaside Heights PD arrested the "Jersey Shore" star for disorderly conduct Friday afternoon.

0802-snooki-mom-ex-tmz-2
Snooki -- aka Nicole Polizzi -- was in held in custody for several hours ... before she was released on her own recognizance.

As we previously reported, Snooki had been partying on the boardwalk earlier in the day with a beer bong ... and at one point, she fell off of a bicycle.

Sources tell us Snooki went out to dinner with one of her cast members after the incident last night.

jack chambers

****ed Up!

niggerbrealz

stupid whore, this isnt news. I hope she gets gang raped by a group of me and my ******s, I bet she'll like our 17 inch ****s

Charlie

i can't wait for her show and her and those other messes go away...we deserve better here in america.

Perky

She looks constipated.

dustymoon

Yet ANOTHER fine example for young women.... there IS more to life than drinking and partying...really there is.
Time that some of these so called entertainment people and the media stop emphasizing that drinking and partying is glamrous and wonderful thing to do. It IS okay to do, but in moderation and with some sort of Class. This whole image of young people getting high and supposedly having a good time, whether on drugs or alcohol, has got to stop. This is NOT a good lifestyle for anyone in any society. Please , grow up and handle life in a more appropriate way. YOU all deserve better... your generation deserves better. I WISH more younger people would stand up and voice this , you would show them just how cool it is to be healthy , happy and in control ... life would be so much easier with less stress than trying to keep up with this kind of lifestyle and there wouldn't be as many regrets when you look back on your life either.... be yourself, have fun and try not to copycat this absurd behavior, it is not worth it in the end.You will just have many laughing at you, critizing you, which in turn gets you all upset, not caring what others think and then the vicious circle of insecurity repeats itself... drinking and partying because you will show them all that it doesn't matter what they think.... but YOU know deep down you are only hurting and belittling yourself... so just STOP.. more will love you for it... and YOU will love yourself more for it too.

Superman

Borat, you're an idiot if you think that's the "highest rated cable show"!!!!! The season 1 average isn't even in the top 25!!! The season 2 premiere (coming in about 7th place...won't know for sure until next week) was all stupid hype from people who never seen the show. I, for one, have never seen the show and refuse to see it!!!

Marty

Isnt that Herve Villachez ( Tattoo ) in drag ?

ELLIE

WHERE IN GOD'S NAME DID SHE COME FROM? WHAT DOES SHE DO BESIDE DRINK AND GET INTO FIGHTS AND GET RIPPED. JUST GO AWAY!

Joel

What trash. I wouldn't touch that if I was triple-bagged -- then I'd still go get an STD test.

LVLEXUS

End her misery...just shoot her!

Karma

I have watched Jersey Shore a couple of times... mindless entertainment.. For those of you that don't like it then don't watch it. It's not entertainers resposibilities to set good examples for your kids.. it is your responsibility. And I don't really care about everyone hatin on Snooki on here and it's kinda funny because someone posted that she always looks like she needs a shower and I always think that same thing when I see her..maybe its the orange glow from her spray tan.. who knows..
My issue with some of the postings on here is those that are wishing death and cancer on this girl. Shame on those of you that are saying those things. Cancer is not a punishment.. it is a horrible disease that has devistating effects on not just the person that has it but their entire support systems as well.
Karma can suck... becareful what you wish on others for it may come back to you in the end.
As for Snookie, shame on MTV for incouraging these young people to continue to act like this just to increase ratings for the show.

Joel

Just deport her to Chile -- she might be a US citizen, but she forfeited that by her behavior.

dd

But what did she really get arrested for, it couldn't have been for falling off the bike could it? I'm sure half the people coming out of that bar were plastered.

Grace

Snooki needs to go to AA. Where's the father she is always talking about? (Dr. Drew's Intervention may be calling her).

VickiC

Does this girl EVER change her expression? Seems like every time I see a picture of her, she has the same "Huh? What?" look on her face. Most of the time she comes across as being a few cards short of a full deck, too.