'Inception' Star

31 Stitches after Bloody Bike Wreck

8/3/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Inception" star Joseph Gordon-Levitt was involved in a glass-shattering, arm-shredding bicycle wreck while filming a movie this weekend ... but despite the blood pouring out of his body, dude still thought it was "f**king cool."

Levitt -- who ended up getting 31 stitches in his arm -- posted this graphic video on Sunday ... shot moments after he slammed his bike into the back of a taxi cab while filming a movie called "Premium Rush" in New York.

Levitt also wrote about the crash on his website, saying, "Busted through the rear window of a cab.  Luckily got my elbows up.  Coulda been way worse.  No, but it was my fault, I was going too fast."

Violette-Blue

Man. I just want to kiss his boo boo. Even with blood pouring out of his arm, he is still a hottie. Yum!

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Like the movie, it's a bloody mess!

BallaBlocka

He better be more careful. Mess around and end up in the hospital, relegated to watching himself in Third Rock From The Sun re-runs....I don't even wish that fate upon my worst enemy.

Colleen

I glad he's ok!! What a talent. I've been telling people for years his acting is top notch.

Ehécatl

He went to Columbia and starred in a number of important indie films yet he still feels it necessary to blog about how cool it is to run his bicycle into the back of a taxi cab. Who is he trying to appeal to? Particularly dense 10-year-old boys?

trey

Don't be haters people lol. We all know that when he is officially cast as the ridler in the next batman movie, all you dweebs will be creaming yourself over him haha.

Laura

Love him! Glad he's ok.

deanne

Thank God it was just his arm. As an actor, he needs his face and his whole career would have been gone. I am a big fan ever since his 2009, "(500) Days of Summer" movie! Check it out if you haven't seen it--one of my favorites! Quirky but very cute ...and True to life.

Liv

#11 what crawled up your ass and died?

Anyway, I would boink the daylights out of Joseph Gordon Levitt.

Miss Tila Chlamydia OMGPOW!

He resembles the late Heath Ledger.

Joseph <3er!

Damn! He's so HOT. Poor thing. I'll kiss his boo boo.

tacky66

he is a terrific actor; gotta say, he stole some scenes from leonardo dicapro in inception.

noneofyourbusiness

He has sure come a long way since 3rd Rock! I'm completely impressed with his acting skills. He has the potential to have a very long career if he plays his cards right. Plus, he is cute on top of it!

Bharat

Dam TMZ...this video was posted on twitter on saturday by Joseph. And now you are getting to it. SMH>

Bharat

Way to go TMZ. Joseph posted this video up on saturday (via Twitter and HitJOERECORD), and now your posting it?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments