Mounting Security at MJ Death House

8/8/2010 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned the Holmby Hills mansion where Michael Jackson died is getting a serious boost in security -- so nobody messes with the super-expensive property while it's on the market.

Holmby Hills - Inside Michael Jackson's House

Sources connected to the home tell us ... now that people know the home is "vacated and for sale, the property owners have increased security to keep it safe."

As we previously reported, the owners are requiring potential buyers to go through an "extensive pre-qualifying check" before they can even walk in the door ... just to keep out the riffraff.

The home is currently on the market for a cool $28 mil.

Karolina

I love You Mike, I hope You have great time and you're finally resting :*

btw I would give almost everything just to see that house on street with my fist name ;)

Karolina

RIcky

Man I wish Mike never died. I still feel empty. I had more faith in Los Angeles to protect Celebrities. I love you Michael I miss you so much bro God Bless you.

Kathy

Is that a picture of Michael on the fireplace in picture #6 and #14? It looks like Michael with his mike on. ?

Karolina

btw I love this 2 trees on this picture in front of the house

It reminds me one funeral and one Criss Angel's poster

Karolina

juan lopez

@ SONIA.
sorry about mi italiano', its norte bono.

madonna me'. thats bello, ma io non credere i media. Non credo che Michael è morto. i cant go su tutto ciò che ho letto sui giornalie, perché hanno mentito su michael la maggior parte del tempo. Credo che tutta questa farsa / la morte è una bufala. Michael conosce il mondo ha bisogno di lui, motivo per cui l'insegnamento della HES mondo / media una lezione. Capisco il vostro dolore, ma non credo Michael è morto

Chris

BOYCOTT TMZ for all the non-stop Michael Jackson coverage 24/7!!!! Let him rest in peace, along with the rest of us!!!
E-mail them today and tell them to STOP!!! It's been over a year now since he died and TMZ needs to move on and focus on the living...not the dead.

Karolina

MJ is alive, He is NOT dead Chris :)

Karolina

Siggisiss

"Internet trolls are additionally interested in meeting their own attention-needs, which are often unmet in their real life, and may suffer from various psychological disorders."

sue

Michael you are truly loved and missed always and forever !!! never forgotten---rip mj- sue from tampa

Siggisiss

Thank you TMZ for removing offensive posts.
Hi sue, good to see a friendly face.

sue

hi siggisis, its good to see you also!!! ya know i wish the mansion had been overwhelmed with security when mj was there under the same roof as murray!!! HOPEFULLY THINGS WOULD HAVE TURNED OUT ALOT DIFFERENT.. i miss mj so much and the pain is still so fresh and real it always will be for me!!! as it is for alot of posters that come here to talk about mj in a respectful way!!! rip mj- sue from tampa

Horndog

"MJ Death House" - Ouch. Is that phrase included in the real estate listing?

Siggisiss

Sue, your cloner hasn´t been here today - but I just want to tell you that I agree that the person behind it is someone who has a personal grudge against you.
I saw a comment from that poster, which made that clear to me. I don´t know who it is, but it is someone who knows you - from the internet i assume. You probably know who it is. It is nasty!

nan

of course anyone selling property would pre qualify someone before you let them in your house...not much of a story there..

sue

siggisis 38- of course i know who it is, but it is all good they are just wasting there time not mine. i have just put them on ignore and they can clone away it doesnt bother me anymore!!! they are just a coward with nothing better to do with there time. no one will ever run me off of here-- not until there is no more mj stories and well we both know that will never happen!!! sue from tampa