Fantasia Barrino

Named in

Divorce/Sex Tape Scandal

8/7/2010 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Court documents filed this week by a woman in North Carolina allege her husband had an affair with former "American Idol" champ Fantasia Barrino -- and that the two made a sex tape.

0807-fantasia-barrino-getty-bn-credit
According to docs obtained by WCNC, Paula Cook filed for child support against her estranged husband Antwaun Cook last week and cited an alleged affair between Cook and Barrino. She claims the two met at a T-Mobile store and, beginning in August 2009, began their "covert adulterous affair."

Cook goes on to claim, "Throughout the course of their adulterous affair ... Defendant/Husband and Ms. Barrino have at times recorded their illicit activity."

Rumors of an affair between Barrino and Cook have been around for months -- and Barrino has always denied them.

Calls to Fantasia's management were not immediately returned.

CW

FU TMZ, you must have a female proofing these posts? All I said was this was... Sorry TMZ, but manipulative hoes seeking money from men to become famous obviously isn't news anymore. THE FIRST TWO TO THREE PAGES CONTAIN A SIMILAR STORY, JUST A DIFFERENT HOE.

But it's perfectly alright to post about shoes and other garbage for sale. ROL here I come...

squeeky

This amazon has never been able to sing. She just
SCREAMS out the music. I can not listen to her
for 5 seconds. She has that raspy "crack" voice.
North Carolina has an "alienation of affection"
law where the wife can sue the "other woman".
I bet she goes for every penny she can get, and
GOOD FOR HER. Skanky Fantasia needs to find her
own man, not someone elses. YUCK..she is nasty.
And he is probably no prize either....just saying

charmed

ewww fantasia, didnt know she was news worthy, SEX TAPE NOOOO THANK YOU

CW

lex77 and Nancy, providing neither of you is equivalent to a house, I'm in. When I want to I can create drama all around me. And it doesn't appear like we will have any trouble running into TMZ to pick up the story, they're everywhere and apparently run all stories related to sex tapes. These fine ladies have laid the groundwork for us. It's so easy to pull off, we even know of an attorney to pick the story up!

Butterfly

DYNAMIC TALENT! WHAT NEXT? WHAT A WASTE! HOPE SHE COMES TO HER SENSES AND REGAINS HER REPUTATION! GOOD LUCK !!!

oh my

gross..........

deb

i will sue ANYONE who makes that tape public. I will need the money for the crazy amount of eye bleach i will have to use if i view it.

Donna

Fantasia, and other women who sleep with married men, is a first class slut. The married man who engages in such behaviour is s***.

Sincerity

If this is true, Mrs. Cook has every right to sue Fantasia for "alienation of affection". Frankly I would love to see her do it. Making a "sex tape" with a married man is just plain stupid. She may have been setup by this loser and not aware of his true intentions. Fantasia has better things to do with her time and talent. It's a shame that she's wasting them on someone who has nothing except unresolved issues that she shouldn't be involved in at all. Perhaps next time, she'll chose her "playmates" a little more wisely.

Amy

The thought of her in a sex tape makes me sooooooo sick....I just threw up a little in my mouth....YUCK!

Joe Jackson an illiterate child abuser

Firstly TMZ could have posted a more flattering picture; they just wanted to make Fantasia look bad! The girl is no saint, but you all are acting like she is the first celeb to do this. Lean Rimes just stole 'what's his name' from his wife, Liz Taylor dun it a couple a time, Alicia Keyes just did it etc.
Thos of you referring to Fan's looks, she's not attractive by your european standards, she's damn fine by a lot of non-european standards. Unfortunately, even so called black folks have bought into the euro-american definition of beauty.
Fantasia is damn fine...nice dark brown color and nice azz!

audio1222

She looks like a man, but yet an ugly horse!

Smoker

As a black man I feel comfortable saying I would sooner scoop my eyes out than watch a tape of this monkey having sex. Shes ugly,untalented and illiterate. This country should be ashamed that we allowed her to gain any sort of fame.

T.Ochocinco

I'd hit that . Have you seen that ass mmmm signed up for some of that and she could sing while i am tearing that ass up!!!

Dave

Dude looks like a lady....