Fantasia Barrino

Named in

Divorce/Sex Tape Scandal

8/7/2010 3:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Court documents filed this week by a woman in North Carolina allege her husband had an affair with former "American Idol" champ Fantasia Barrino -- and that the two made a sex tape.

0807-fantasia-barrino-getty-bn-credit
According to docs obtained by WCNC, Paula Cook filed for child support against her estranged husband Antwaun Cook last week and cited an alleged affair between Cook and Barrino. She claims the two met at a T-Mobile store and, beginning in August 2009, began their "covert adulterous affair."

Cook goes on to claim, "Throughout the course of their adulterous affair ... Defendant/Husband and Ms. Barrino have at times recorded their illicit activity."

Rumors of an affair between Barrino and Cook have been around for months -- and Barrino has always denied them.

Calls to Fantasia's management were not immediately returned.

mindie

They got ugly on tape!

Jess

Stay classy Fantasia, stay classy.....

plow

Too bad because she is very talented but very dumb.

Tom Come Out Come Out

""What is an Internet troll?""

Well every news organization in this country has these comment sections for the purpose of these so called "trolls". Is that because the "media" can't just say how they actually feel about minorities themselves, so they let these "trolls" speak for them?

Fox's News' anchors etc., aren't afraid to voice there disgust of minorities themselves, they don't just rely on internet "trolls"

Tom Come Out Come Out

USA MEDIA aren't going to stop until they have destroyed the reputations of every African American person in this country, you guys are on a roll huh? 1 million down, about 30 million more to go, right.

Maybe the ladies of The View will try and rescue her reputation, like they did Rudy Guilliani's shoplifting-daughter last week.

shbkyn

Response to #46, you are so right about black women wearing their hair straight and blond, I have been trying to get them to see, this is not being themselves, trying to wear your hair like it is weak, and no real color, and they bleach their skin too, why? I love my beautiful black skin. I can get a tan in the winter time with cloths on, my beautiful black skin protect me from skin cancer, and my strong kinky hair protect my brain. # 46 you are an artifical human, hybird, check out the genome, do not ever try to talk about black people, you need to go get yourself a dose of melanin. That dog don't hunt anymore, we blacks, many of us realize the blessing we have to have this black/brown skin, and we will not allow colorless people to try to make us, feel bad about our blessing, when it is you with the problem I mean serious problem

claudia

I just don't know why she would even bother to tape herself having sex with a nobody. It isn't as though this man is a big politician or well known actor. Is he? Maybe she likes seeing herself having sex, that's if it was her idea, it could be the mans idea to tape for blackmail and money security in the future.

beau

why is that news worthy? I like her voice better than Jenifer hudson..

ohreally

i would love to see that... she got crazy sex appeal.. not so much super attractive though

maranda

the question is "Why is she newsworthy?"that's a no brainer! have you noticed how often bad stuff makes the news? DAILY!

making derogatory remarks about someone does not raise one's intelligence one iota! no need to respond as i wont be checking responses.pettiness seems to be the order of too many of these posts.

Patty

So I guess talent ain't enough anymore to make it!!! You have to make a sex tape, then tell someone with a big mouth, then hire Gloria Allred to make it in Tinseltown these days!!! Classy, ladies, just classy!!!!

Tom Hardwood

I know this question has nothing to do with the article, but where did fantasia get her last name?, it's Italian. Is she a dark skinned Sicilian?

MRS.FOXY BROWN

there they go again attempting to bring down an african american woman whom made it on her own and her struggles thru her pain, who damm bussiness what she do? thank u it's her's shorty.

Alexa

Who cares? She'd be better off keeping her big mouth shut...her husband could then marry Fantasia...and if there was any money left over after Fantasia lets her loser family have their continuous free for all with her money, Paula could have received nice alimony and child support checks. Money's the name of the game. She should count her blessings he took up with someone rich...rather than a poor one.

marty

I mean , I wonder how many have already been thru her? , I mean he must be one of many and many and many and many.I think I would give it a pass even if I were on a desert island , lowest of the low so to speak...