Britney Spears -- Comical Date Night

8/8/2010 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A demure looking Britney Spears enjoyed a classy night on the town last night with boyfriend Jason Trawick, taking in a play in downtown Los Angeles.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Brit and Jason saw the comedy "The Lieutenant Of Inishmore" which stars Chris Pine and centers around a dead black cat. Hilarity ensues.

Majestik

BTW....Max needs a punch in the head, YET AGAIN. He stated this week, with the footage that Brit wasn't wearing a bra. DUDE, a mother of two does NOT walk across a parking lot and have her boobs stay perfectly still. Come to think of it, NO WOMAN no matter what size her boobs are, can walk across any area whether small or large and not have her boobs completely stay still. MAX, you need to have a half dressed woman (braless with a shirt on) walk across a room for you.

truth hurts

First time I can say she looks beautiful...anyone saying otherwise is just being hateful and is a liar! That's a good color on her!

Love Star Wars

B E A U T I F U L ! !

Michelle A.

My oh my. what the heck happened to this girl. I use to buy her cds in elementry school... but these days every picture they have of her she looks like crud and slightly insane. oh well. the world isnt missing much anyways..

Ashley

She looks so pretty, thin, fit and just like she actually took care of herself and cared about the way she looked. Now? She looks so awful. Sad what she's become when just a few years ago she used to look so different.

Ashley

Whoops! In my above comment I meant:
She used to look so pretty, thin, fit and just like she actually took care of herself and cared about the way she looked. Now? She looks so awful. Sad what she's become when just a few years ago she used to look so different.

your not all that

I notice her PAID handlers have her on the * look at me Im clean and sane" tour the last 2 weeks. CANT FOOL US DADDY..shes a LOOOOOOOOOON who cant even brush her hair much less handle life and kids.

dee

Why can't she do something with that hair? It looked the best when it was shaved off!

dee

Britney, Lilo and Pam Anderson always look dirty no matter what.

Lydia

I want her to wear a bra.

josh

she looks great but she still needs to lose wait

EastCoast

Where are her children? I am with my children every day. I don't go out every single day without my children. She's fat, getting old and a sickening excuse for a mother.

Jbo

She ALMOST looks good here - but the hair is still ****eous in the back and that dress is two sizes too small...

No surprise; however, brit-brit thinks she's a size two, when she's a size six....

Jbo

When you have LARGE creasing across your dress and the zipper isn't all they way to the top, YOUR DRESS IS TOO SMALL...

When she sits, she probably hears stretching of seams ans zippers holding on for dear life....

cafe456

POP PRINCESS!!!!!!!
OMG THIS IS THE SAME DRESS THAT SHE BOUGHT IN LATE 2008 IT CAME OUT ON MTV'S BRITNEY FOR THE RECORD!!!!!!!!!SHE BOUGHT IT IN NEY YORK CITY!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments