Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush -- Drunken Wedding Fight

8/10/2010 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush got into a drunken fight that was so intense ... bodyguards had to tear them apart from each other at a wedding reception.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Sources close to the former couple tell us the blowup went down last month while Reggie and Kim were at the L.A. wedding of his Saints teammate Bobby McCray and her friend Khadijaq Haqq.

We're told Reggie started chatting up Kim about working things out and getting back together -- totally understandable, by the way, considering how Kim looked that night (above). But you know how wedding receptions go -- lots of booze.

Sources tell us the convo got more and more heated and Reggie got more and more "aggressive due to drunkenness." We're told it never got physical, but eventually bodyguards stepped in to "pull Reggie away from Kim."

At about 1:00AM the bodyguards got a cab for Reggie and one for Kim and sent them home.

Tammi

Who in the hell cares!!!! They need to call it quits. When you cant even have a decent conversation without "referees" needed its time to move on.

kate

I know for a fact that according to Kim, they were both drunk and Reggie was asking her to get back together, but Kim said no. There was emotional involvement at the same time. but I have a feeling Kim planted this item in the press so that her new boyfriend isn't mad that she and Reggie got drunk and nostalgic for their romance at the wedding (which was over a week ago, btw). I heard Kim's drinking now that she has a hard drinking boyfriend - not so good when that leads to her flirting with her ex!

Them getting into a fight and being separated by bodyguards is balderdash. Kim was as into it as Reggie was. She probs didn't want new boyfriend to find out who she was having fun getting schwastey with...

JLS

Can the men at TMZ get over this fat ass? It's just unbelievable, the crush they have on this woman. She's looking like a packed in sausage and I do not believe Reggie is dying to get back with this intense pack of egos either.

Every single post smacks of this huge crush the males at TMZ have for this woman. Get over it and distance yourself from any personal relationships you have with this family, please.

who dat

Don't be hatin on Reggie. It's difficult to find a woman that enjoys gettin pee'd on.

lala

Kate...I stopped reading at: "I know for a fact that according to Kim..."

Like her lying arse would say otherwise. I was told they even did a WHOLE episode on her lying, you know. And we know her whole face and boys is a lie.

lala

*face and body is a lie

Crab50

Bodyguards at a wedding ??

Katherine

Cabs? I smell a rat here. They can afford whatever they want, including personal security, but are sent home in cabs? Not private vehicles?
C'mon people.......

Gail

A cab? Okay, people, I smell a rat here. They can afford personal bodyguards but are sent home in cabs?? C'mon on.....

lala

Kate...I stopped reading at: "I know for a fact that according to Kim..."

Steve

She needs to lose weight and take out those large plastic bags outta her chest. She's so played out

Brian

10-1 they get back together before the end of the upcoming season.

James

She is real full of herself to think her outfit was appropriate for her friend's wedding. She needs to learn when and when not to flaunt her implants....a wedding ceremony is not not the place or time for "all eyes on Kim." but I guess if you've made your whole career based off attention, why stop now?...even if the day wasn't all about Kim....she somehow seem makes to make it that way..

Anjel

Still can't figure out what she's famous for. Can you? You too can try and be famous like Kim. Sign up now at http://spacyber.tripod.com/id22.html

metnwt

I really doubt that Reggie was trying to get back with Kim. Reggie can have any chick he wants! I'm sure she was trying to get at him and he had to push her away! She's a joke!