Mel Gibson Back in L.A. With Fish Tales

8/14/2010 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson flew back to L.A. today with two of his sons -- back from a two-week fishing trip.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Gibson landed at around 2:00 PM PT.  He's been fishin' in Fiji ... where no one -- not even Oksana -- could find him.

Sources tell us Mel's deposition in the custody case will go down next week.

Curious

LOL, I like that one expression on his face, second to last without the sunglasses. Kind of a "What? Where'd everybody go?" Next shot, Mel loading the GMC by himself.

RasputinsLiver

"I’m drowning in self doubt and depression. And pure rage.
“I’m just not digging it. Every minute like an agonized eternity. F*ck." - Mel Gibson

"I’m Drowning in Pure Rage”

Hey, I’d be drowning in rage as well if some b!tch was extorting me. Especially if she didn’t throw in daily *******s.

I can’t blame Mel, man. B!tch wants his money, access to the big deals in Hollywhacked, to live in luxury? All Mel was askin’ for was that the cuhnt didn’t sluht around and that she suck his ****.

Where’s the fuhkin’ problem, b!tch?!?

I mean, look at those Botoxed lips all puffy and soft looking! Just cries out for wrappin’ around a shl0ng, g0ddamit! She wants millions of bucks and connections (for what will undoutedly be a “reality” show part or ****ty album that'll just end up in the throw-out bin), then g0ddamit, b!tch better fuhkin’ suck some **** before Mel opens up the Swiss accounts, grabs a few bars of the shiney solids and ponies up The Big Bucks, man!

“Drowning in rage”? Of course he is! He’s p!ssed big time like any other guy would if they were being extorted for their hard earned, especially in using a fella’s lovely child and worked-hard-for reputation!

Tell me you wouldn’t be p!ssed off an’ doin’ some fuhkin’ yelling over the g0ddamn phone!!

Mel! Gotchyer back, buddy! TEAM MEL ALL THE FUHKIN WAY!!!

sobeyondcaring

You'd think if TMZ could find out his return date/time to get a camera there for the landing, Oksana's lawyers should have been able to figure it out too and schedule his depo accordingly.

Fidel's niece

Mel was probably fishing on his private island Mago (near Fiji), that he purchased Dec. 2004 for 15 mil. Robyn was vacationing there with Tommy in august 2009.
There is a bowling alley.

See the pictures of the island.

www.privateislandsmag.com/.../mel-gibson-mago-island-fiji/

***TEAM MEL***

SayWhat

Posted at 4:41 PM on Aug 13, 2010 by sobeyondcaring
--------------------------------------

lol... they scheduled it according to thier agenda. That was just an attempt to make Mel look bad.
Sorry Oskunka, missing a hastily scheduled deposition to go on a long scheduled vacation with your kids... excused.
Missing the 2nd day of YOUR deposition because you're "sick"... running scared.

Shell

Welcome home, Mel!!

Fidel's niece

There is a bowling alley.

See the pictures of the island.

www.privateislandsmag.com/.../mel-gibson-mago-island-fiji/

***TEAM MEL***

Shell

Posted at 4:36 PM on Aug 13, 2010 by Curious
=============================================================

Me, too!

jessup

Next trip the slammer.

sobeyondcaring

And Sweetheart called it again - she said he was coming back Friday.

Note to self: Ask Sweetheart to pick Team Mel lottery numbers. We can all split the grand prize and buy the island next to Mago. Maybe he'll invite us to go bowling. lol

Tellthetruth59

@RasputinsLiver

First, I have to love someone with the moniker "RasputinsLIver!"

Second ROFLOL at your hysterically blunt description of people and events!

Team Mel!!!

Shell

And Sweetheart called it again - she said he was coming back Friday.

Posted at 4:54 PM on Aug 13, 2010 by sobeyondcaring
========================================================

gotta love her. I want in on those lottery numbers. lol

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Looks like Mel hand carryed his favorite fishing pole.

Team Mel!

Tammy

"I’m drowning in self doubt and depression. And pure rage.

"I’m Drowning in Pure Rage”

Where’s the fuhkin’ problem, b!tch?!?

Mel! Gotchyer back, buddy! TEAM MEL ALL THE FUHKIN WAY!!!

Posted at 4:37 PM on Aug 13, 2010 by RasputinsLiver

DROWNING IN TEARS AND FALLING OUT OF MY CHAIR!!! PREACH IT!!!

Tired of toxomom

Hmmmm...I think the lemonade is kind of bitter.