Mel's Babysitter:

He Freaked Out

Before Fight

8/14/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ the babysitter for Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva was front and center for the beginning of the now-famous January 6 blowup.

0813_Mel_Gibson_Oksana_getty_ex
In the hours before the incident, Oksana went to a basketball game ... leaving Mel, baby Lucia and the babysitter at Mel's Malibu home.

According to sources connected with the case, the babysitter says Mel "began freaking out" while Oksana was gone, "slamming doors, cussing and screaming at someone on the phone."  The babysitter says Mel was screaming to someone on the phone, "I want to f**king destroy you."

We're told the babysitter called Oksana and urged her to come home because Mel was losing it.  The babysitter claims, "Mel was possessed and completely out of control."

Sources say the babysitter was present when Oksana returned home but left before anything physical occurred.

Other sources, however, question the babysitter's claims, because they say she never previously made any such allegations.

People connected with the babysitter tell us she didn't come forward with her story because she's fearful of Mel and is fighting stage 4 cancer and undergoing chemo.

Jacqueline13

I hope so. She deserves to be punished.

Paula Schultze

Yup...From all the stuff I've read about Oksana and her mother, I think they have this real hatred of men. Notice how her Dad never comes up? And she started this whole business of using men, via sex, to get ahead at a very early age. Her mother also makes extremely bizarre statements. She claimed Oksana was so beautiful and talented that men would break through her windows in Russia to get to her. She was pretty, but for God's sake! They must have ugly women in her village or something. And then she moved from man to man, usually much older, and changed her name so many times. When she first got together with Mel her Mom said that the press was ruining her daughter by blaming her for Mel's divorce. Then this whole sordid business. Too weird.

Diane

@angeleyes - I agree about the yacht. I posted this in another thread:

Would this Russian billionaire really dock in Malibu in his massive yacht if he were there for nefarious purposes? It seems rather silly. Why not just rename the yacht "I'M HERE TO SCR.EW MEL!" There is something to be said for being discrete if you are up to no good.

Posted at 3:05 PM on Aug 14, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

Posted at 3:12 PM on Aug 14, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

LOL! hahaha Yes, at best it seems a little bizarre.

Paula Schultze

So what's the deal with the yacht? Is it there to pick up Oksana so she can leave the country and steal the baby? After all, if they find evidence of extortion or anything that might incriminate others...hmmmmm.

lee

Too weird is right....it would be very sad for Sasha to be reared in an environment where men were only worth being used monetarily and a mother who doesn't know how to be the least bit independent or hard-working in her own right...imagine the messages this 12 year old has gotten from this cackle of 'women'...

I remember her mother said in re to Dalton that 'he saw a Cinderella and had to have her' wah??? I'm all for instilling self-worth, but this is bizarre grandiosity...

lee

lee

A 'sock' is probably the ONLY thing that hasn't been stuck in her mouth...

lee

many apologies for my 'stuttering' problem...
apparently even my server was so riled up it froze!!!

lee

MANY APOLOGIES!!

balance63

What is trully amazing about all of this, is the amount of commnets any Mel /Oksana story generates - Charlie Sheen's stories (the guy that actually did harm his partnerfor real)hardly got any. No wonder TMZ makes a story out of any little bit of info.. But why is there so much interest in what Mel does?????

lee

I don't think it's b/c of Mel...imho I think it was the one-sided media onslaught on a person before any evidence, and add to that the ever-changing allegations and the possibility of extortion...
I think people starting looking at the facts and proof and began seeing a whole different perspective, an ugly one...

Sheen story was an undisputed incident and ended in court, it wasn't a monster of an evolving 'tale of woe' without ANY substantiation by someone who has a history of what appears to be grifting.

Paula Schultze

I don't think it's just Mel. But the way it all came out, with the tapes first, the ongoing battle over the baby, and the sensationalism with the photos, daily stories, etc. makes it like a soap opera or something! It's like you can't wait to see what the next day brings! It's kinda weird, because I usually don't get into this stuff much. But this is better than a spy novel in many ways. Oksana has a very suspicious past. Then all of this comes out and you have to wonder...what's the truth?

Paula Schultze

Then you also have this supposed non-profit for Chernobyl victims that Oksana is involved with. Yet her Mom and sister are the ones who work for her? And she claims to give charity concerts in L.A.? That's fraud in itself. She probably pockets the money people donate, or shares it with her family. Some of the stuff I've been reading is unreal...like these gypsies never thought they would get caught? And where is the government in all this?

Ann

@Maria Ashot said

“Maybe consult a friend. Really. It is not a very difficult question to answer (although might be for someone like "Oksana Grigorieva" to comprehend.)”

Are you saying that because I asked a question of you that I am "Oksana Grigorieva"?

_______________________________________________________________

My previous question:
@ Maria Ashot
I only have one question: If you supposedly know all these things about Oksana, AM, Mel being targeted, etc. - what are you doing posting this stuff on TMZ rather than going to the LA Sheriff's Dept and MCB, the D.A., the FBI or the CIA (since they are crossing over international bounderies)?
Please explain why you are not doing this.
Posted at 9:47 AM on Aug 14, 2010 by Ann

Maria’s reply:
Ann, No. 719: Sorry if I mistook you for Anon. Tired eyes probably.
I am sure if you think hard -- harder -- you will discover the really very obvious answer to that question.
Plus, here's some news: there are still people in this world who are not for sale. Not to anyone.
I have friends all over, Ann. I promise you, when I publish something, my friends already know it... Figured it out yet?
Posted at 8:54 PM on Aug 14, 2010 by Maria Ashot

WhoKnows

I can see why those who are anti Mel are doubting his innocence. This is a man who has had run ins with the law before, and who has shown that he has issues with anger. It also doesn't help that he's pals with the sheriff in Malibu and allegedly, that sheriff was going to sweep the dui under the rug until a deputy spilled the beans. That deputy claims he was treated very poorly by his fellow deputies after that, even though he was merely enforcing the law.
Posted at 2:22 PM on Aug 14, 2010 by Osiris Reborn

Wow. Get your facts straight. The issue is releasing information through protocol of the Sheriff's Office. I worked there and we were not to give statements regarding anything or anybody. That was not our job. That was the job of the Undersheriff (in my county). The sheriff in Gibson's case was not going to sweep the crime of DUI under the rug.

Anon, I've been reading these stories and the comments from the beginning. It stood out to me that you in particular had a very vicious streak of hateful comments toward Gibson and honestly, I wondered what your bag was. I didn't know if you had some personal issues that went unresolved and this tears at the core or what. But now that somebody mentioned that you are working PR for OG, that makes sense, too. Either way, just wanted to let you know that it's obvious you have a bias. I also noticed that you are very careful in addressing *some* items and ignoring others. Great job!

Previous 15 Comments | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments