Tila Tequila

Attacked at Rowdy Concert

8/15/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained incredibly gruesome photos of Tila Tequila -- taken after she claims she was victim of crowd violence at a concert in Illinois.

0814-tila-tequila-launch-ex-credit
According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me.  So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor.  Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me.  They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!  Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking!  Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared!  So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back.  It was scary as hell!"

Police confirm they responded to the scene, but couldn't go into detail, citing HIPAA laws.

More Today in TMZ History

infg35

You ppl are ignorant Aholes. Is she talentless, yeah may be. But to laugh at someone in this situation (she's 4 ft ****ing nothing)... Jeese

trinity

juggalos hate bull****ter fake ass bitches like you and im proud of my brothers and sisters. **** you you silly no talent trick..

InSaNe-J

heres the problem with her she makes songs like ""if you ever hurt me ill f**king kill you"" and she cant even stand up for her self and when you say something like that at a psychopathic event you better be ready for it, same goes for all of you if your gonna go to a Juggalo event dont be running your mouth about how good you can fight or stuff cause in a matter of time before showing instead of saying... most people at the Juggalo Gathering were wasted and didnt care her or who ever they went there for 2 reasons to lose control and to listen to their favorite music and/or artist and i do belive tila did know what she was gettin into because she wasnt forced or nothing, she was willing to be part of the event so dont blame it on Shaggy and J, they just did what they always did every year, after seeing and being to psychopatic events things do get outta hand mosh pits form, sh][t happens all the time----------

MWCL 2 all the homies WHOOP WHOOP standing up for the top homies and Family Shaggy2Dope & ViolentJ

InSaNe-J

MWCL 2 all the homies WHOOP WHOOP standing up for the top homies Shaggy2Dope & ViolentJ

InSaNe-J

heres the problem with her she makes songs like ""if you ever hurt me ill ****ing kill you"" and she cant even stand up for her self and when you say something like that at a psychopathic event you better be ready for it, same goes for all of you if your gonna go to a Juggalo event dont be running your mouth about how good you can fight or stuff cause in a matter of time before showing instead of saying... most people at the Juggalo Gathering were wasted and didnt care her or who ever they went there for 2 reasons to lose control and to listen to their favorite music and/or artist and i do belive tila did know what she was gettin into because she wasnt forced or nothing, she was willing to be part of the event so dont blame it on Shaggy and J, they just did what they always did every year, after seeing and being to psychopatic events things do get outta hand mosh pits form, **** happens all the time

Kelvan

Honestly? What was she doing at the Gathering of Juggalos? They are crazy enough without her showing up.

crego

****in bitch got what she deserved violent j warned her not to go on stage she should have jus took tha money and ran but oh well bet she wont talk no more **** to a huge group of ruthless fans ever again in her life. i am alos a juggalo but did not attend tha gathering but wish i would have mcl

panda

Alright let me tell you all somthing. This is coming from a juggalo. tila is a bitch. but honestly i think she derved what happend to her. but that should have never happend.and to all you juggalos who think that was cool. what the ****. here in utah where im fromm were a "gang" and i hate being called that but were trying to change that show people were not anf when you guys pull stupid stunks like you did thats really **** were a family. we should watch out for each other. maybe she wanted to play the show cuz she liked the people involded. juggalos. maybe it was awsome seeing her get beat up cuz it sounds amazing but its really ****ed up that a juggalo wants to try and kill someone cuz they dont like them. dose anyone know why they started this. i hope everyones happy and i dont really care about tila. she should die but that dosnt mean she has to. peace out homies. MCL-WHOOP WHOOP

MZWIKID JUGGALETTE

All you ppl saying this is aweful... this is certainly the most un truth story i've ever heard. Now I am a juggalette, and truth be known were rough and stand up for what we believe in. Now my comment is, is she stupid or just ... wanting attention.. now. she should have known coming into this situaction what could have happened, she mainstream not UNDERGROUND!! its her own stupidity that caused this, if she's sueing anyone it should be her self. We do not like this chick, or her life style or music. And she should have never been there, and non of this would have happened!

stupid idiot

CA2112

Just because people hate her & don't like the kind of music she sings/raps or whatever doesn't mean she deserves a mob of reject & freaks to attack her & try to kill her. Wow way to stoop lower then dogs. Good going FREAKS.

CA2112

Even though she isn't liked no one deserves that to happen to them.. Horrible.

saeed

This is horrible

Gina

All of them dumb**** on tv these days i.e. reality crap such as the ****ing doucebag couple who raided the President party...anyone remember? Now they got their shot on tv? WTF is that? That old skank/**** Michaela Salahi is it? Now the whole American condones that kind of act...eh? Wow, you ppl are something else if you keep on doggin out on Tila Tequila. Trust me, I am not a fan of Tila Tequila. I am just telling you guys who is hating on her to OPEN your eyes a little bit to see what this world is coming to. It is sad cuz Tila was prolly just trying to have fun. Did u ever thought of that? If you are hating on this short, no talent, or attention seeking bitch than you got issues of your own. Seriously? What harm did she caused all of you haters that post nasty things on her in these comments?

Gina

What is most sad is that douchebag Sam Ronson sayin "Karma's a bitch" when she knows better that SHE'S A BITCH and ooh..am a DJ...watch out now! Seriously Sam? Who da ****do u think you are? PPl only know who you are from that skank Lilo is it? Pssst...stupid **** or should I say dude wannabe? I don't even like Tila what da f**k eva...but I don't condone violence on anyone!!! You best check yo'self incest looking douche...bahahaha

amanda

wow what a dumb bitch. should have known better then to **** with wicked wicked clowns. we will **** you day up if you try anything. so stay the **** away. dont be a fake ass bitch and show up at a gathering or you will be stomped. sorry but this is how it goes. much clown love. may the carnival never DIE!

Previous 15 Comments | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments