Tila Tequila

Attacked at Rowdy Concert

8/15/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained incredibly gruesome photos of Tila Tequila -- taken after she claims she was victim of crowd violence at a concert in Illinois.

0814-tila-tequila-launch-ex-credit
According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me.  So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor.  Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me.  They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!  Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking!  Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared!  So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back.  It was scary as hell!"

Police confirm they responded to the scene, but couldn't go into detail, citing HIPAA laws.

More Today in TMZ History

Tila Hunter

**** Tila. She got what she deserved. She was warned that we would do that. Bitch didn't belong there. My bottle bounced off her head REAL nice.

Demi

That's a horrible way to treat anyone no matter what they've done. She didn't hurt anyone and people attacked her. Funny how some of you can say these horrible things backing this attack behind a computer screen, but in person, you are as timid as a fly. So, I hope the karma comes to you too and then maybe you'll understand.

LikeItIs

You people make juggalos look bad. If this is how most juggalos act, then you ARE a bunch of losers. You do NOT treat a woman, or ANYONE for that matter, like that. Anyone who thinks this is funny should really just off themselves. America has become so desensitized, they don't even realize this stuff is REAL anymore. There's nothing funny about this. You people are pathetic. Let this happen to your mom, your sister, your daughter - THEN laugh. I would hope they would never know such treatment. However, anyone who thinks this is okay has no place amongst humanity. We really need to weed out these losers. I just posted about the Method Man thing, saying not all juggalos can be like the idiot that threw that bottle, but seeing the comments HERE? You're all pathetic. You even make actual CLOWNS look bad! Oh, and ICP SUCKS! Get a clue! I am a woman, and I can GUARANTEE if I even heard one of you talking trash, I would take you down before you can even finish putting your stupid face paint on. Juggalosers, Juggahoes. Whatever. You look silly as all hell, and everyone laughs at you.

Rachel

I am not a Tila Tequila fan but what happened to her at the Gathering was bullsh*t! Makes me ashamed to be from Illinois!! You sick f**ks! Douchebags!!

fxckyou haters, SERIOUSLY !!

haaha!! you guys are fxckin' pathetic..
Yeah, she may be a lil'too much but she did NOT deserve that..

I'm not a big fan or so.. but she's cool...
Haters can just STFU.. If you hate her so much then, why are you even on this page? looking/ reading the article?? So you can "laugh you ass off"?? Nay..., I'll give you the answer, cause you're freakin SAD!! and not to forget PATHETIC!! Suck on to that, bitches!

Cajun Juggalo

okay before yall start dissing Juggalos yall needa do sum damn research! TRUE Juggalos ARE NOT VIOLENT!! juggalofaith.com

nikk

wow only trash like juggalos would do a thing. ****in trash

STAR

WHoop Whoop MMFWCL JUGGALETTE 4 LIFE

laacye

She's getting hit here , omg

LAcey

she's getting beaten up here too.

Alex

"a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings." This isn't at all surprising, people who listen to ICP and KK are retards...

Katie

Okay first of all, Iam True Juggalette and I wasn't at the Gathering but what happen to her was horrible, if you like her or not. And to blame this on all the juggalos and juggalettes and psychopathic records is utterly STUPID. Blame the *******s who did it, and Tila needs to get over it also, she should of known what happens when people DONT LIKE YOU. And she needs to drop the lawsuit.

Fo Shizzle

I completely and entirely love that this has happened to her lol hahahha that girl is ridiculous hey thats Karma especially for spreading rumors that Rhianna has Herpes thats just wrong you psycho bi*ch. Im glad they threw piss and doodoo from the port-o-potty she diserved that and more!!! I guess that doodoo attracts doodoo, not even the security wanted to help her ahahah

lil hatchet

thats what she gets for messin with the juggalo
let this be a lesson to all of u haters dont **** with us wicked clows A.K.A. THE JUGGALOS
MMFWCL WHOOP WHOOP

samijoe

ok im a juggalette and we are not all gutter trash and all that sh*t. some of us are very educated. but this whole tila crap sounds pretty fake to me. but if it is true... honestly i believe there was no reason for that. they are just giving the rest of us bad names.yes she shouldnt have been there but we are suposed to except everybody.. remember.. i mean wtf happened there? the juggalos that are like that i dont consider fam.. she didnt do anything to us. other then sing horribly and show her nasty body. but thats still no reason. band aids dont cover squirting blood.. thats bs.. only real serious wounds squirt blood.. either the pink on her shirt proves its fake or its faygo.. think about that..

theres my facebook..

Previous 15 Comments | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments