Tila Tequila

Attacked at Rowdy Concert

8/15/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained incredibly gruesome photos of Tila Tequila -- taken after she claims she was victim of crowd violence at a concert in Illinois.

0814-tila-tequila-launch-ex-credit
According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me.  So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor.  Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me.  They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!  Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking!  Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared!  So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back.  It was scary as hell!"

Police confirm they responded to the scene, but couldn't go into detail, citing HIPAA laws.

More Today in TMZ History

Previous 15 Comments | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66

Colt J. Ledford [Pigg Z]

HA!! Weak-ass security guards. HA!! Hey, she was Maxim Hot #100, AT THE BOTTOM! This must be why!! Gimme a minute to stop laughing. The Gathering ain't no place for one who's not with the family. She had a right to be brutalized. BAM!

Liyah W

welp! she's racist anyways lol I dont wish that on anybody but its
obvious she's an attention whore and the crowd probably could careless about
her wannabe ass lol

bianca

SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVE. CANT GO UP ON STAGE EXPECTING TO B A FAKE JUGGALETTE. JUST SO THE NINJAS AN NINJETTES WILL LIKE HER. SHE IS A DIRTY B**** WHO NEEDS TO LEAVE THE FAM ALONE AN GO ON ABOUT HER BUSINESS. JUGGALETTE FOR LIFE WHOOP WHOOP NINJAS AN NINJETTES MMFWCL

Lyz Luiza

How sad and disturbing, wow she needs God!

ronnie

How do I find Steve? That was a great interview with Roy Firestone.

Ronnie

brandi

YEAH RIGHT!!! I seriously doubt any of them followed her to her trailor i was there and honestly this bitch is playing this up...**** being thrown at her yes killing her? seriously? DRAMA QUEEN!!! But to be fair alot of artist have **** thrown at them don't feel too special tila even monoxide got hit with something and everyone loves him so what do u expect people to do to someone that nobody wanted to be there in the first place..somebody made a bad decision to book her and should have known bettter

Charles Van Meter

Wow, she's a dog without make-up.

Spektakle!

I just wanna say, as a juggalo with a little bit of sense, I wouldnt have thrown anything at her, shes a woman, and icp, violent j moreover, is very outspoken against violence towards women and children, and shes looks like 12, lol, but i digress, I am sure that violent j and shaggy 2 dope, the members of icp for those who dont know, were very upset with the juggalos for their actions, regardless of the history of the victim.

erin

why the hell would she even go to the gathering ?! its called the gathering of the JUGGALOS for a reason. that lil princess definately doesnt belong there !

breanna

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA wtf?! is she really that stupid??

crazykmkgirl1893

icp ****in sucks and not because of this this was stupid people that think their ****in invinceible cause their "juggalows"

Audrey

Why is everyone hating on Tila Tequila c'mon ,guys all she's trying to do is make a living that's what's wrong with this World so much hate I'm pretty sure if that incident would of happen to you.you would of done the same thing !!!! I personally like the girl I like her song Do your dance
A

Samantha

You say she's a fame whore, she pathetic, it doesn't matter what you think of her. A young girl was brutally assaulted. You people are disgusting and should be ashamed of yourselves.

Previous 15 Comments | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66