Adrianne C

I Was 'Molested' Outside Star Wars Expo

8/16/2010 10:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "America's Next Top Model" champ Adrianne Curry called police in Orlando this weekend ... claiming an allegedly drunk man reached up her skirt and "molested" her outside of a Star Wars convention.

0816_adrianne_curry_EX_Getty_02

Curry called police around 3:00 AM on Sunday to report the incident that allegedly went down in front of the hotel where the Star Wars expo was going down ... but claims it took more than an hour before cops arrived on scene.

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ, the officer who arrived at the hotel claims he "came in contact with the male as he lay in the bushes at the entrance to the hotel."

The officer claims he spoke to multiple witnesses -- one of which said the suspect "attempted several  times to fight several other people as they stood outside waiting to be picked up for the Star Wars convention."

The man was eventually arrested for disorderly intoxication.

Curry later Tweeted, "cops are here..molesting pervert drunk in the back of their car...going to bed ... i cannot believe last night happened....love starwars...but ready to leave.”

moe

SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO F-ING UGLY And has NO talent.. no one cares about her any more.. Little blackhole of need! gutter slut!

THIN LIZZY

Were was Pter Brady? I thought they were joined at the hip

Throwback kid

This skank is lucky she didn't run into Bobbafett! after molesting her he would have put her in carbon freeze!

Nick

Okay. First of all, regardless of how a woman is dressed, she never deserves to be attacked like that.

If you truly believe a woman dressing skimpy means she deserves whatever happens, you are an ignorant ****, and frankly should have your **** cut off.

Any real man can appreciate a woman's appearance without resorting to s***bag tactics like attacking a woman like this, drunk or not.

Alcohol isn't an excuse you weak pathetic ****s. Get some self-control.

Tank Riggins

So, what if it was some of you knuckleheads sisters, girlfriends, wives or even mom's who dressed like a sexy Star Wars character? I suppose it would be okay to grope them too, because according to you idiots they deserved it. I've been to a few comic book conventions and seen different people dressed in some revealing outfits, that sdoesn't make them out to be sluts or whore. Look, I'm no Adrienne Curry fan, but right is right. She has the right to be left alone and not touched. If she deserves to be treated that way so does anyone else and they just might be a friend or family member. I bet some of you hypsocites would cange your tune then. This is as bad as when that one woman went into a bar for cigarettes back the 1980's and was raped for wearing something sexy and revealing. Tha sentiment is on par with barbarians or the Taliban.

AS

I'm not sure how this is going sound but here goes...
The only difference between Media Whores Adrianne Curry and Tila Tequila is that Tila really did ask for it and Adrianne did not. Adrianne did nothing to provoke this person. She did the right thing...
C'mon, in her own self promoting way, Tila fricking stood on a stage, taunting and provoking people. And even though she was "surrounded" by security, the promoters allowed her to stay on stage while the crowd threw crap at her. Both the promoters and her are to blame for allowing it to continue. And now she cries foul?
I agree that no one deserves to be attacked. In Tila's case, this was a situation that should have been prevented.

Bobbie

You people are sick and pathetic. She looks beautiful and is more covered then most kids going to school these days. I personally feel that all of you are just haters. Men are pigs and drunk men are bigger, fatter, sloppier pigs. I'm surprised Adrian didn't beat his ass. To honestly utter the words that a woman deserves it because of how she is dressed, you all should be shot. Watch your mouth cause one day it may be your daughter.

emerald

ROFLOL!! She was so upset by being molested she was online tweeting about it before going to bed lol!! Since the guy was only booked for disorderly conduct I guess there were no witnesses to corroborate that this alleged perv molested her lol!! Before getting mad just think, the outside is crawling with people, this guy is drunk and arguing with other people who would have been watching him and no one saw him stick his hand up her dress or whatever to grope her?! If you don't think the men wouldn't have been looking her way anyway hm?! From the size of her I'm sure she could have decked a highly intoxicated man before he got his hand that far up her skirt!! Still, who knows lol!!

Anthony

In Italy the police would have arrested her for causing a disturbance and wasting police resources lol

please

Lindsay,
You don't have to take that crap working at some Walgreens.
Tell your manager and if nothing happens file a complaint with the corporate office.
That is not cool.

Rheana

Hey, gueuss what I teach to my pre-schoolers starting on the very first day of school. KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF. You have no right to touch anyone else PERIOD, especially in a sexual manner. How sick some of you are to suggest she deserves to be molested because of YOUR opinion of her clothing. Shame shame shame on you. Perhaps you deserve to be thrown from a tall cliff into a deep canyon because you were born with a grapefruit inside your skull rather than a brain. Food for thought.

TrulyJulie

You people are all whacked! Period! I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I met Adrianne and she is the sweetest and most down to earch person.
Nuns and old ladies get raped, I suppose you whacko's think they deserved it too! Grow up because Karma is a bitch!

jones

they should rename this adrianne curry trying to stay relevant

Tara Leia

Alright, considering I was RIGHT THERE NEXT TO HER WHEN IT HAPPENED...this guy was 100% Wasted and Compleatly disgusting. I mean this guy tried to capture another girl friend of mine in his car, give his car away, tried to fight people...he actually left, drove away compleatly Blitzed, turned around and came back...Worse decision he could have made. I think my favorite moment after that included him begging the hotel manager for his keys whilst sitting in the Upmost of bitch positions, face down on the pavement. That guy was S***, and w/out getting too into details the way & mannor in which he grabbed her was Soo horribly creepy and perverted, I felt violated just standing next to her.

To the few of you that are saying she asked for it...are you f***ing nuts!?! Sigh, stupid people make my brain ache. We were standing on a side-walk, smoking cig's in costume...how does that warrent such a crude violation? I & Several others were All dressed up as Slave Leia & you know it's more fabric than a bathing suit!..And stop proclaiming someone a slut for what they do or don't wear, it's Such transparent jealousy.

Tara Leia

I got multiple pictures of him arguing, but I think my fav is the one of him lying on the pavement next to his jeep