Sam Ronson -- I 'Laughed' at Tila's Bloody Pics

8/16/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sam Ronson has a painful message to battered up Tila Tequila -- "Karma's a bitch!"

0816_ronson_tmz_video
Ronson -- who's made it pretty clear she hates Tila's guts -- told us she has zero sympathy for the bloody injuries Tequila claims she suffered at a concert this weekend saying, "I did laugh when I saw the photographs.

Then, just to make things perfectly clear Ronson added, "I f*cking hate her so much."

As we previously reported, Tila was attacked at the Gathering of the Juggalos concert in Illinois ... when fans began pelting her with several objects.

craig

someone should tell sam that it's bad karma to enjoy someone else's bad karma

ZZ Pot

She has "zero sympathy" for Tila? OK, Sam, next time YOU'RE on-stage, maybe a bunch of people will throw rocks at YOU. Bitch.

Joann

I agree with Sam especially since looking at a lot of the videos coming in Tila got nothing more than some scratches from the flying debris.

The coward was hiding behind the bodyguards the entire time and they got hit more times than she did.

Tila is playing this up for all it's worth. She didn't get beat up at all...maybe next time...we can only hope. LOL.

Chia

I am not a fan/hate that chick too...but NO ONE deserves abuse at anytime.

Sam is poison of the worst kind!

Mista Celebrity

It's as if Sam TRIES to be ugly! One mental mess talking about another mental mess. How modern of us!

dj haras

my theory on the incident is i honestly feel the promoters of that event invited her knowing that the crowd would react that way. i don't think it's far-fetched. i bet they thought it'd be a cool idea to bring tila on to perform (and might i say, she did horribly) so she could get messed with. unfortunately, tila picked this gig not knowing the kind of event it was. look what she got for flashing her boobs?...and these are all dudes that I KNOW like girls (but not this one). end result: she gets cracked with bottles and feces. although wrong and i wouldn't condone it, but where else can you leave an event saying "i saw tila get cracked in the head. that s**t was hilarious". you know there's people like that out there. i bet next year the event will sell a hell of a lot more tickets.

God-Of-Lyf

And we laugh at Sam. Wait, What is she famous for again? That's right. NOTHING! Just Saying...!

Tracey

TT, Are you saying she went on stage with a bloody face and then bled some more afterwards? Sound suspect.

Wow Sam you lose cool points with me on this one. There are lots of people who I think suck as entertainers but I'm not wishing that some crazy freaks would attack them. Just boo and call her names like normal folks.

montanahank

This is funny since they are both no talent losers and fricken ugly too.

really now

# 37 comment by Stupid People Hater .... You are so funny ! LMAO !!! Thank you !

Osiris Reborn

I bet if Mel Gibson said Tila deserved it, Team Mel would totally be behind him saying how cool he was. But since Sams sexual orientation goes against baby jesus, she's an evil bitch. Kind of sad that some of the religious are still using their religion as a tool to excuse their rampant homophobia, when everyone else know they're just self hating homosexuals.

And Sams issue with Tila goes back to some nonsense Tila either said about Sam herself or Lindsay, I forget which.

janalal4

This 'GUY' seems like she hates any & every-thing in the world. Never seen anyone with such a rotten attitude. This girl(using THAT term very loosely for sure) just gives off so much negative, angry energy that it's unreal. First time actually I've ever seen her smile. It figures that it's a smile that stems from 'laughter at the pains of another'. Totally FIGURES! Can't imagine her really leaving this earth having contributed anything 'positive' whatsoever:( Yawn...just 'Go AWAY'...SAMUEL:(

tgrfan42069

not a fan of tila but thinking something like this is funny.is disturbing imo.

janalal4

Posted at 2:26 PM on Aug 16, 2010 by Osiris Reborn

LOL! Well, you can hang the reason people intensely dislike this girl on her 'homosexuality' if you want to but I can definitely say as far as I'm concerned, could care LESS what her sexuality is but since you mention it, at least most homosexuals care about the world they are living in & at least TRY to make some postive contribution to it. Just WHAT has this 'person' EVER DONE to leave any sort of postive mark on the world?? She doesn't seem to 'stand' for anything at all besides 'celebrity leeching-on' as far as I can see. Where can I get my next drink & further screw up Lilo's head seems to really be her only 'aim/goal' in life. She's a total NON-ENTITY. An 'empty' bag of bones walking the earth sucking up oxygen where a 'caring, feelin person' ought to have been. I just wonder who the HELL she 'IS', where did she come from before she hooked her little 'star-wagon' to Lilo, & just how soon can she return to the obscurity from wence she came?!

esj

if she f$$kin' hate somebody so much then she's got a problem.

just imagine what that crowd would throw at her if she was the one on stage flashing two nasty prunes on her flat chest?

tila might not be the most amiable celebrity but she is not as disgusting as samantha.