Brittany Murphy's Mom -- Shared Bed with Monjack

8/17/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brittany Murphy's mother told investigators that she shared a bed with her daughter's husband Simon Monjack after Brittany passed away ... this according to sources close to the investigation.

Brittany Murphy Mom Dating Husband
The L.A. Coroner's Office just released their report on Simon Monjack's death.

In the report, the investigator documents an exchange with a person whose name has been withheld -- but whom law enforcement sources have identified as Brittany's mother, Sharon Murphy.

According to the report, the investigator and the unnamed person (Sharon) were going through the master bedroom in the Hollywood Hills home that Simon shared with Brittany ... when (Sharon) pointed to one side of Simon's bed and identified it as "her side of the bed."

0817_sharon_simon_britney_excerpt_10Sharon also told the investigator that certain prescriptions in the nightstand -- bearing the names Sharon Murphy and Sharon Monjack -- were also hers.

The report doesn't suggest sexual contact between the two.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

Sala

I think this whole thing is sad. I love all of Brittanys movies. I hope that her death is investigated further. May Brit RIP.

Robbin

It is possible the mom had something to do with the deaths and
she needed to be close to Simon to get him sick, somehow. It just
seems really weird that they both died so close together, of the
same thing and Brittany left everything to her mom. If he lived Sharon
would have had to share stuff with him to look like the "nice" mom
and she probably really didn't want him around. If Simon died first them she could have been a suspect, but with Brittney dying first I bet she wasn't really suspected. Just my opinion
of a possibility.

smartypants1

I really cannot believe you people. You know, Sharon Murphy is a HUMAN BEING - not a freakin' monster. I've never seen such horrible things said about a woman who has terminal cancer, watched her only child die, and then lost her other closest FRIEND. just because people live in Hollywood doesn't automatically make them live by a completely animalistic set of values. People hurt, they ache so bad they can't move, they're paralyzed by pain, there's no one else who they can turn to who understands, and they're supposed to go to separate ends of a mansion and sit in separate rooms all night in silence, alone in their pain?

Jews sit Shiva and the Irish have their wakes for a reason - human beings are social animals who also are the only living beings to possess the ability for compassion. We help each other through the most nightmarish times automatically, it's instinctual. Do you really think this woman could have sex in her dead daughter's bed - her only child, her whole life - with her dead daughter's husband? I wonder how many of you are human.

Let's all go back and listen to the Brittany Murphy 911 tape Sharon Murphy made and remind ourselves what this person suffered on top of being terminally ill for several years. and maybe she was physically WEAK and needed to be near another person to help her when she pukes during the night from all the cancer drugs. maybe she's not able to be alone in a wing of a mansion while fighting cancer, maybe her world has to be very contained and small given the tiny bit of energy she must have left.

I don't know sharon murphy, this is not her friend or sister, and I do think the consensus around Hollywood that she's not the world's deepest thinker is very likely true. This is perhaps a simple minded but KIND and HUMAN woman who was a MOTHER as her whole identity and is ill also. I know my own mother, who IS sharp as a tack normally, was not able to function beyond a generally foggy level while going thru cancer treatment. had she been in shock, traumatized, and grieving to boot, i don't think she would've barely gotten out of bed, period.

just wake up everyone and find your own humanity within youselves. stop slandering the dead and the ill and the tragic based on your own ribald fantasies, and start having a heart. It's this crap that is lowering all of us into trash. Please! Stop it and find your sense of empathy. It's a gift, you know, empathy is. Utilize it.

Posted at 7:36 AM on Aug 20, 2010 by pinned
__________

My mom has terminal cancer, yes stage 4. I moved in with her just before she started chemotherapy. I had my own room of course & I bought 2 walkie talkies. I did not sleep in the same bed with my mom or sit with her all day. If she needed me, she would just pick up her walkie talky & ask me.
There is no reason for anyone especially Sharon to sleep in the same bed with her son-in-law.
You can't honestly believe that Simon was Sharron's "closest friend".
Like I said, walkie talkies.

Marilyn C

That was something she could have , should have kept to herself , she sounds like she is crazy. Either way it was nasty and she needs to have her head checked out to see if she has a brain.

lisa

Not normal.

Crystal

I KNEW IT THAT NASTY BITCH I CALLED THAT!!!

Lindsay Louhan

I think that's sick-the mother should be investigated. She will wind up behind bars one way or another.

Galoux

Seems like people like Crystal, above, have a much bigger problem than Sharon Murphy does.

Anazy

This is a bad news. I think she felt gooood when she head about the death of her daughter. ohhhh poor Britany! Voce nao descansou em paz e nao mereces isto.

loveydovey

this woman murdered 2 ppl!

She is the * O* N* L* Y link between their 2 strange, unexpected deaths!! No 'concrete' cause of death in either of them; just some mumbo-jumbo about drug intoxication in both! And Simon needed heart bypass--well bull!

She surely poisoned them slowly for Gods Sake! Weakening them stealthily until their systems just shut down.

She was SLEEPING w/ her daughter's husband after her daughter *mysteriously* died!!!!

And for those namby-pambies out there who say they shared a bed to comfort each other, that's pure & total Bu11****!! There's NO WAY they cud sleep together more than a night or 2 & not get sexual! They were almost the same age & she wanted him!

I know she murdered her daughter, she was the sole beneficiary of her estate so didn't need her & wanted her man! She then murdered Simon because he knew or he'd helped kill Brittany and was losing interest in this aging badly & unattractive woman. He was truly attracted to younger women like Brittany.

I feel so badly for poor Brittany; i hope she haunts her mother & drives her mad.

urs

id say it's all bull!! and did any of you ever hear of the saying 'dont speak ill of the dead'?????? some of the comments on here are horrific!!!

Linda

REGARDING BRITTANY MURPHY'S MOTHER SLEEPING IN THE SAME BED WITH HER SON IN LAW CAUSES ME TO ASK JUST ONE QUESTION..
IS THERE ANYONE WHO IS FAMOUS, ANYONE AT ALL, WHO HAS MORALS, VALUES OR CONVICTIONS? I hope they make movies in Hell, because that's where you people are headed.

Rob G

Judgemental much?

You bury your child and we'll see what you do to get a little comfort.

ELIZABETH

WELL THATS PLAIN WRONG! WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON DAUGHTER NOW HUSBAND FIVE MONTHS LATER COME ON INVESTIGATE CSI WHERE R U UN LESS I READ THE REPORT MOLD COME ON? THEY WERE WEALTHY WHY LIVE IN THIS HOUSE IF IT HAD MOLD? I HOPE THAT MANS FAMILY GETS TO THE BOTTON OF THIS IT SMELLS LIKE POO,POO!!! AND THAT MAN DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE SOMEONE BRITTNEY WOULD BE ATTRACTED TO GUESS LOVE IS BLIND I HOPE THE POLICE GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS CRAZY!!

J.K.Y

I have been reading tens of papers about Brittany's death, and i have been more and more curious about this.
First Brittany's death: Los Angeles County coroner stated that the primary cause of Murphy's death was pneumonia, with secondary factors of iron-deficiency anemia.
Then she's mother is found out to sleep with she's husband,
and then husband (Simon Monjack) dies for same reason!
L.A.C.D.H had considered toxic mold in their house as a possible cause of the deaths but then Sharon described the reports of mold contributing to the deaths as "absurd", maybe she didn't want much investigation.
If i was mother or father of child who has passed away such a way, and then one's partner, i would definetly wan't every investigation possible to find out reasons for that.
That won't make her (sharon) guilty but further investigation about this is absolutely must.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18