Brittany Murphy's Mom -- Shared Bed with Monjack

8/17/2010 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brittany Murphy's mother told investigators that she shared a bed with her daughter's husband Simon Monjack after Brittany passed away ... this according to sources close to the investigation.

Brittany Murphy Mom Dating Husband
The L.A. Coroner's Office just released their report on Simon Monjack's death.

In the report, the investigator documents an exchange with a person whose name has been withheld -- but whom law enforcement sources have identified as Brittany's mother, Sharon Murphy.

According to the report, the investigator and the unnamed person (Sharon) were going through the master bedroom in the Hollywood Hills home that Simon shared with Brittany ... when (Sharon) pointed to one side of Simon's bed and identified it as "her side of the bed."

0817_sharon_simon_britney_excerpt_10Sharon also told the investigator that certain prescriptions in the nightstand -- bearing the names Sharon Murphy and Sharon Monjack -- were also hers.

The report doesn't suggest sexual contact between the two.

dee

I agree that both deaths should be investigated...The mother must have done something...weird, but something is fishy. Hope the police looks into this.

K

Does it not cross anyones' mind that perhaps they feel like 'family', and after the loss of a mutual loved one they slept in the same bed for comfort.

Not everthing and everyone revolves around sex, for goodness sake.

dee

I think when they were both on the Today Show you could see they were 'together' then. It was SO obvious! gross.

K

I agree with MJ what is wrong with sharing your bed, 'as long as its not for sex', and your not 'Jack The Ripper'!

smartypants1

Number 27 (Carla):
I was just curious what you meant by, "Grampa better lock his doors"... I didn't understand it.

Posted at 7:14 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by LaLa
______________________
I think "LaLa" meant Sharon's ex-husband the convicted mobster. Maybe she meant Sharon was going to move on to her ex-husband & then he would be found dead.
I don't think Brittany's mom had anything to do with their deaths. LaLa thinks so. It's BS.
LaLa doesn't make much sense.
I don't understand her comment either.

C

Something smells fishy. What a crazy wench for sleeping with her dead daughter's husband. There is no excuse and there is one common thread to these deaths and look at the last person who is alive...I'm just sayin...

smartypants1

Number 27 (Carla):

Posted at 7:14 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by LaLa
______________________
LaLa doesn't make much sense.
I don't understand her comment either.

Posted at 7:42 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by smartypants1
_________________

I'M SO SORRY. I MEANT "CARLA", NOT YOU "LALA".

vangold

That picture of her mom looks like she's taking a Sh*t!

nisiek

I saw them on Larry King as well and they seemed to be definately a couple...he even mentioned moving to New York with her...what a disgusting thing to do to your daughter....alive or dead. I think she was having an affair with him while Brittany was alive...the minute I saw her I felt that...what a horrible parent.

Gayle

I keep waitng for someone to step up and say "ok, its time to really look into what happened in the case of Brittney Murphy's death". Autopsy has happened. But that doesn't mean that what happened to her is a closed case. How is it that both Brittney and her husband died of the same causes months apart according to Autopsy reports? They both died months apart at relatively young ages, from the same causes!! Months later there is no investigation. Brittney and Momjack died on different dates within months of one another, but there was one person in there presence that didn't die. That in itself should warrent investigation. JUST A SHOT IN THE DARK OBVIOULSY BUT FOR EXAMPLE: Isn't there a drug that will stop your heart and unless a coroner is looking for it, IT won't be found because it dissapates in the body quite quickly before autopsies can be completed? Is the LAPD investigating? If not, why not. This just not seem right!! Maybe there is nothing to investigate, but at least look at the cir***stances and give us, the general public, a statement from the LAPD that dictates the facts and why they have not chosen to pursue the matter. WE DESERVE THIS!!!If there is reason to investigate, do so for Brittney Murphy. She deserves it. Ashton Kucher, if you read this stuff. Do something!! POST ON YOUR TWITTER THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT THIS SHOULD AT LEAST BE LOOKED INTO. LET BRITTNEY MURPY'S FANS KNOW THAT THERE IS SOMEONE LOOKING OUT FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO HER. I have been heartbroken that her death has been pushed to the side and that there may be extenuating cir***stances that are not being pursued!!! IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT CAN DO ANYTHING ASHTON, IT HAS TO BE YOU BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY BRITTNEY HAS NO FAMILY THAT CAN HELP HER SPEAK TO US FROM HEAVEN.

mo

She wanted to be close to her daughter!

My two cents ;)

ewe, ewe, gag, puke...GROSS! RIP Brit ily

Criss

i still think it totally sucks that Britaney went so young.

John

Is this really a surprise to anyone??. When you're in hollywood and you hear that the deceased's mother and husband are sharing the same house, what other conclusion could you come to. It's hollywood. Professional actors sleep with their co-stars. Married stars have affairs their co-stars with each other while being married to others, etc., etc., Is this something new and exciting.

Klipper

Gross as hell... but totally expected.
What a couple of weirdos. Poor Brittany. I'm guessing her ghost haunted his dreams and killed him in his sleep. The mother better not fall asleep.