'Terminator 2' Star

Ordered to Stay Away

From Wife

8/17/2010 7:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Edward Furlong -- the guy who played John Connor in "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" -- left some vicious and threatening voicemails for his estranged wife that would make Mel Gibson blush ... this according to the temporary restraining order application she just filed against Furlong.

0816-edward-furlong-ex-getty-credit
Rachael Kneeland applied for, and was granted, the TRO on Friday which states Furlong must stay at least 100 yards away from Kneeland and their 3-year-old son Ethan.

In the documents, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Rachael includes the following transcript of an f-bomb laced voicemail she claims Furlong left to threaten her boyfriend: "If he dares hang out with f**king Ethan, I swear to god I'm gonna f**king rip his f**king heart and f**king feed it to him you understand me? I will f**king rip him a new one, you can f**king, you see if you like him still when his f**king little pretty face is all deformed."

According to the docs, Furlong left another voicemail that said, "F**k you Rachael. I'm sick of you ... you are such f**king vermin ... you are a cesspool of s**t, that's what you are, you're nothing, you're nothing."

The court papers also include several text messages Kneeland says Furlong sent in which he threatens to cut her off financially, accuses her of being pregnant and threatens to kick her boyfriend's ass.

In the docs, Rachael says she's saved the voicemails and plans to play them during a court hearing -- which is scheduled for August 31.

A call to Furlong's publicist was not immediately returned.

noneofyourbusiness

I don't blame him for not wanting some other azzhole around his kid. I mean, hey-he has a right to his opinion as far as his kid goes.

Phil

Oh enough ragging on Rachael you guys! The couple is estranged for a reason. And though I'd too be upset if another man was in my child's life, I wouldn't leave threatening voice mails telling how I'd rip the man's throat out and feed it to him. Edward has lead a rocky life for a good while now; this behavior isn't so surprising.

Dawn

I understand why so many people turn into psychos - because other (weak) people defend their bad behaviour all the time.

go home!

How funny, I thought this guy was dead. Meh, shows you Mel isn't the only one to get mad at a woman and have a dirty, angry mouth.

SayWhat

Are any of you people for real.. Have you never been truly heartbroken...These are the rants of a man who is hurt.. Now Mel Gibson those are the rants of a luntic, who would and could hurt someone

Posted at 8:57 AM on Aug 17, 2010 by gwendolynn
================================================
So what you're saying is, this man was heartbroken but Mel Gibsons rants are lunatic? He (Edward) can threaten violence against someone and its, "oh, hes just hurt." What a double standard. Are you just a bit jaded against Mel there gwen?

Phreaky

At least he didn't threaten her with a curb stomp.

nolagirl

whatever. ive worked with eddie a coupla times and hes a mess but not a bad guy. at least he was threatening to kick dudes ass and not your girl. and i will say he dearly loves his son and should be allowed to see him. nothing like mel

Stupid People Hater

Why do famous/rich people get married? I would never, ever get married if I was rich. Marriage has really zero benefits now days. You can live with someone before marriage, fvck them every 10 minutes and have babies and it is barely a social stigma any more, especially if you are rich or famous. There really is no reason to get married other than to say you did and because your parents did.

spinner25

So...TMZ..you reported in 2009 that she filed for divorce. Then you proceed to call Rachel Bella his EX wife on at least two occasions.

So which is it? They're estranged, or divorced??

okerry

Furlong wants his WIFE to keep her BOYFRIEND away from Furlong's own THREE-YEAR-OLD SON. Problem? He is trying to protect his son. I'd be outraged, too.

Douchebag_of_the_year

Dear TMZ,

While I find much of your material to be witty, comical (at the least), and very informing, I must regretfully state that I'm completely against the posting of a man and wife's marital issues.

Regardless of the separation length; many of us have been in the same position before, and unfortunately because of 'hearsay and conjecture' the 'story will be developing' until you provide us with the information that sent him over the edge.

That being said, TMZ, please, more funny pictures of Tila Tequila getting owned at an ICP concert, this I find news worthy material.

Sincerely,

Douchebag who got worked over by his estranged wife.

mojo

its Shane Casey from csi new york

gwendolynn

All the commentary is facinating but if you haven't been through a divorce you have nothing to wiegh in on.....Divorce... Legal Seperation...Estranged all of it is tough all parties are moving forward on a life that may not be the one they wanted... And LOVE (lost, denied , found ,renewed) is like no other force in a life

Filmmaker78

Divorces can take a hell of a long time. I've dated "separated" women before, and their soon-to-be ex-husbands were out dating as well. I've had divorcing friends doing the same thing. Especially in California, the process can be delayed for forever in the courts.

There's no reason to get this emotional and hateful toward people. JUST MOVE ON. Those quotes from Furlong sound like projecting to me, anyway. If you want to know what he thinks about himself, just read what he calls her.

Kimberly

She's full of it! If the abuse began that quickly in the relationship, why did she let it progress into involving a child? I KNOW! Because she set his a** up! She seen an easy target. He's self proclaimed to be mentally unstable and has a history of drug abuse. She provoked him the whole way!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments