Michael Jackson Fans To Protest Dr. Murray Hearing

8/22/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray won't just face the judge in his manslaughter case on Monday -- we're told an army of MJ fans are planning a little surprise of their own ... in the protest department.

0820_michael_jackson_conrad_murray_EX_tmz

A rep for Justice4MJ -- the fan group planning the demonstration -- tells TMZ that scores of Jackson fans plan to attend ... and it's all going down on the freeway overpass near the L.A. courthouse.

We're told when the hearing ends ... the protesters plan to march from the courthouse -- then quickly split for the overpasses as Murray makes his exit.  They will bid Dr. Murray adieu as he drives off -- probably not in the friendliest of ways.

But we're guessing the protest is the least of Dr. Murray's worries.

HumanNature

Justice4MJ

Please keep it PEACEFUL!!!!

Stacy

Nice picture of MJ. I can't decide which one of his "kids" looks like him. Will the doctor get the the same "justice" as OJ did? Time will tell...

MiMi

dustin aka:

you are right

just sayin

Antwone

Sue from Tampa

Tell it

RasputinsLiver

Cartman

and most likely the Ding Dong too

MiMi

And 666

kim

I can only guess who you are referring to as the "Ding Dong". Am I right? lol.....

HumanNature

And when Dr Death get convicted he will also lose his medical license, be fined and Papa Joe civil suit will be the ICING ON THE CAKE!!!!

JUSTICE 4 MJ

Mimi from Indy

Hi MiMi & Kim ~ I guess we can do some Sunday morning shopping while looking for that eraser :-)~

kim

Guess we could. lol...

HumanNature

Good Morning to MJ's Fans on Board!!!

Mimi from Indy

Kim ~ Are you getting ready for your trip to L.A.?

kim

Yes Mimi. We don't leave until the 26th though. I wish I was going to be there tom. When we originally made our plans though the preliminary hearing date wasn't set yet. But we are going to be there for all of MJ's birthday celebrations. I will be wearing my justice4mj shirt tom.

rip mj

MiMi

Absolutely!

Mimi from Indy

I'm glad you get to go. I wish I could too. When you visit FL, say a prayer for MJ for me will you?

superstar_cookie

Hahaha, Our MJ Family of Fans is HUGE! Hope freakin' Murray gets what he deserves!! Get Em' MJ Fans, Justice for Michael! I wish i could be there, i'll be there in spirit! Love You Michael <3

superstar_cookie

Haha, Our MJ Family of Fans is HUGE! Hope Freakin' Murray gets what he deserves!!! Get Em' MJ Fans!! I'll be supporting in spirit, Love You Michael!!! <3