Heidi Montag Sex Tape

Pre and Post-Op

8/21/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... whether you prefer your Heidi Montag enhanced or au naturel, there's something for everyone if the Heidi sex tape ever hits the market.

0820_heidi_montag_getty_2
Sources close to the deal tell TMZ that the proposed Heidi sex tape would include footage from both before "The Hills" star had extensive work done and after. So in some of the footage she probably makes a lot of different facial expressions and in the rest ... not so much.

As we first reported ... Heidi's soon-to-be ex, Spencer Pratt, is shopping around a Heidi sex tape to Vivid Entertainment that supposedly "makes Kim Kardashian look like an amateur."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

wheelie

Before is way hotter. After -I'll pass.

Klipper

I didn't realize just how much she had done. Wow. She looked a hell of a lot better before the surgery. Kind of feel bad for her. Don't get me wrong, I'd still drop a load in her butt.. but damn.

Cartman

What is the amateur part of the Kardashian tape? Being peed on?

I sure hope this doesn't mean I have to watch Spencer take a dump on Heidi, LOL.

Big Daddy

Ladies, most of you are very lovely with out the add ons. Please, us guys like you the way you are. I suppose none of us are happy with what God gave us. How ever, most of us never asked someone other then a money hungry surgeon. Heidi love, you were breath taking before surgery.

Gunnergirl

Yuck!!!!

Steph

Yet another one for that sextape . com site... when will the celebs learn? I am a strong beliver they do it on purpose!

Steph

lmfao Klipper!

Schmange

god I hate plastic surgery bimbos.

Anthony

I agree, she looked better before. Not that she looks bad now except her breasts are just too big. She is going to regret that down the road. I hope she stops doing these surgerys, she is at the limit already of looking totally fake, you can't go back after a lot of these face alterations.

William Cox

Where is the "neither" button?

Mee

She's TOP HEAVY NOW and unbalanced

Appears to sway to the right from the center of gravity.
Poor girl she looks ACKWARD.

somuch

Well I'm a woman and I'll say this much, she had a great little figure, seemed like a breath of fresh air... now the only air or is it silicone seems to be in those two balloons she has for breasts.. her face is different and the rest just looks ridiculous... I feel sorry for her, real real sorry...

Phreaky

As hideous as she is, she looked better before. Her stomach area is all wonky now, on top of all the other horrible parts.

Googie

My gosh, it looks like her chest is about to explode. She's a joke.

jess

lol "there's something for everyone"

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments