« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger and Elin -- The Silent Treatment

8/23/2010 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that although Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren came together to finalize their divorce this morning there wasn't so much as a "hello" uttered between them.

0630_exclusive_elin_tiger_EX_getty
Sources at the courthouse in Panama City, FL tell us Tiger and Elin were definitely in the same room at the same time, but they did not speak to each other at all.

We're told they kept their distance, choosing instead to stand with their lawyers -- meaning Elin was not lonely ... she had 8 attorneys present.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

NatTxn

So sad. He had it all and gave it up for what..??.meaningless sex with too many women to count. He would've been happier following through on his commitments and staying within his marriage in the first place. A lesson he'll learn (if he hasn't already), but not soon enough. The kids will suffer most.

OooooNooo!

How many lawyers does it take to milk a Tiger?

It eight - - - or be eaten.

(sometimes I crack myself up)

Have you seen the Alfo Romao Sloth Video yet?

Sin D

I hope she got him for as much as possible.

txcn

What would you expect? What's left to say? Hi honey, how are you and whose new?

kk

I give Elin kudos for having to do this in the public eye! She knew exactly what she had to do as soon as she found out, to leave this lousy excuse of a husband. You go girl!!!!!!! I admire her strength and fortitude!

Patricia

She had one lawyer for every 2 of his girlfriends...hummmm

awards

What was left to say?

janet

Where is the surprise? What do you expect? Elin has from the very beginning always been a CLASS ACT.

Keep your mouth shut and let the lawyers handle it and that's exactly what she did.

Good for her. It's over.

stevo

Elin, you're such a pretty intelligent woman and seem to have a good head on your shoulders so how can you actually not have known about Tigers problems? I have many athlete friends and it's been known commonly throughout the community about his indiscretions for many years .. my question to you is, why would you have waited until it became public to get divorced? I'm definitely not on Tigers side by any means but you must of been getting paid way before it became public and due to the humility you are now suffering you've decided to cover it up with a divorce. You're basically just another high class hooker not much different than Rachel Uchitel so I really don't feel bad for you at all. Your marriage was a sham from jump, now you're using the pity card to gain sympathy as the unknowing loving wife who was suddenly betrayed by her big bad celebrity husband, the worst part is people are so naive they believe this soap opera. Its just too bad you had children they will grow up completely messed up not much different than other cleb kids whose names I won't mention. We'll sadly see them over the years end up on drugs, in jail, or even dead. Not wishing for any of this just won't be surprised. Good job, you are the best of the gold diggers, now try and save those kids with the 300 million you cashed in, way to set an example to the other Hollywood hookers!

thatisright

I can barely afford one lawyer for my divorce...not fun at all!

Get real

I hope they both move on and have happy lives. I hope their kids are ok, I hope Elin finds happiness and I hope that Tiger regains his golf abilities and moves forward.

big nuts

She needs a good white guy anyway.

knowitall

#10 said it all. She is no longer emotionally attached to him and that is good for her & him. They will both move on, and he will get his game back now that this is behind him and she will live a life of lux and be a happy & not so "innocent" next time around. She is a class act and handled this very well, not like the American trash out there now. (Sandra B is also a class act and very talented). They both kicked the trash to the curb.

ChrisM

He is still the father of her children and she is still the mother of his children. For their sake, these two have to grow up and be at least cordial to one another. I hope they do that for the sake of their kids.

S D M F

• Regions Bank filed two lawsuits on 12/23/2008 naming Menaker Investments I as the defendant.
o 2008-CA-0033992-O for default of $3, 880, 000.00
o 2008-CA-0033999-O for default of $2, 510, 000.00

• Regions Bank filed the lawsuit on 1/27/2009 naming Giles-Menaker as the defendant.
o 2009-CA-002547-O for default of $1, 700, 000.00

• Mitch Menaker files for Bankruptcy on 7/29/2009
• Mitch Menaker forms MMDL LLC with Donald Lake (former construction loan contact for Giles-Menaker from Regions Bank) on 6/8/2009
• Mitch Menaker is granted bankruptcy 11/5/2009
• Mitch Menaker and Donald Lake start I Scream Humour Enterprises
o ( http://iscreamhumour.com/)

ALL THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD

Here is what I am finding hard to accept:
• How does a man default on over $8, 000, 000 in construction loans from Regions Bank, File for and get approved for bankruptcy, and in the meantime form and develop a new business with the man who was the main contact with Regions Bank for both companies?

• How does Regions Bank allow for the overdraft of a "purchase card" to reach over $140, 000 before turning it off (as laid out in lawsuit)?

• Donald Lake was an executive with Regions bank and the position of Vice President of Private Banking.

• Donald Lake leaves his position with Regions Bank after 6 ½ years to go into business with Mitch Menaker.

• Mitch Menaker opened two specialty stores in Winter Park, Reclaim The Fame and Reclaim The Past using monies from construction loans from both Regions and Mercantile banks.

• Investors who lost their life savings in my ponsie scheme:
Chuck G. $25, 000
Ed K. $308, 000
Jack L. $100, 000
Jacki R. $350, 000
Linda C. $75, 000
Marti H. $100, 000
Helen S. $50, 000
Patti G. $1, 400, 000
Ron G. $225, 000
Terri G. $100, 000

Total to Mitch Menaker-
$2, 733, 000
(As reported in bankruptcy do***ents)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments