« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rachel Uchitel

Wants Tiger Woods Back

8/24/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel has just told a very close friend ... now that Tiger Woods is single, she wants him back and would "give up everything" to get him.

Rachel Uchitel, Tiger Woods

The friend -- someone we know spoke to Rachel yesterday  -- tells TMZ Rachel said ... "I feel horrible for him.  He loved her.  But he was in love with me.  I hope he remembers that was real, and reaches out to me."

Rachel added, "I'd give up everything to be with him again."

Does that include the $10 million?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Oracle

This lowlife hoebag had her 15 minutes
already. Tiger should thank Derek Jeter
for all the Herpes going around.

Ana

Tiger wants Rachel. He did things for her that he did not do for the others.

angelina

STUPID PEOPLE ON HERE WITH NOTHING BUT NEGATIVITY...PLEASE I AM SURE EVERYONE OF YOU DUMB ASSES HAVE MADE MISTAKES, OR HAVE CHEATED ON SOMEONE, OR LIED PLEASE NONE OF YOU ARE GOD WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO JUDGE ANYONE..............

mz

you moranic women..go suck in hell!

Lou

People, there is no way that Tiger would go back to this piece of work! It seems that everyone has missed the point that because of THIS woman, Tiger lost his family, fans, millions of dollars in endorsements, and respect. If anything Tiger HATES this women for destroying his life. As we all know, he played around for YEARS - and it wasn't until Uglytel leaked the affair to the press that things came to surface. She had 1 encounter with him in Australia. Some of the other girls were in relationships with him for 2 to 3 years. This woman is evil, and with what is left of Tigers power and influence, I hope his people blackball her so she cant parade around anymore like a little starlet being chased by the paparazzi.

mikejones

Of course she wants tiger back. I'm betting that most of the girls he was messing with would want him back. For a while there I thought that his wife was going to completely forgive him (at least in public) and stay with him. Tiger is such an idiot and now it's rattled his golf. Supernatural Season 6 Episode 15

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15