« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rachel Uchitel

Wants Tiger Woods Back

8/24/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel has just told a very close friend ... now that Tiger Woods is single, she wants him back and would "give up everything" to get him.

Rachel Uchitel, Tiger Woods

The friend -- someone we know spoke to Rachel yesterday  -- tells TMZ Rachel said ... "I feel horrible for him.  He loved her.  But he was in love with me.  I hope he remembers that was real, and reaches out to me."

Rachel added, "I'd give up everything to be with him again."

Does that include the $10 million?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jacqueline13

His big problem, is that he was always "image conscious". The perfect boy, son, husband, father. The golden boy who could do no wrong...everybody loved him. Until, the WRECKAGE. Then, in an instant...it was all over. His money cannot buy him his golden image, and for that matter, neither can his "true loves".

lili

$KANK$$

mrspatrickcampbell

Nobody pays $10 million for a stinkfish.

Jacqueline13

Rachel Ugh-I'lltell had applied to move into a posh condo in Mahattan and the board refused her. Even her 10 mill didn't get her anywhere...and I have to ask, why would she want to be that close to the WTC site, when losing a boyfriend on 9/11?

My two cents ;)

Ok Rachel, you can have him..If you don't mind feeling what Elin felt when she found out he is a whore. Tiger wont stop cheating he will find other ways to cheat. PS~ his golf game is heading down hill and so is his bank roll.

Jacqueline13

...and any day now, he'll barge into a hotel room in Vegas, sporting a club in one hand and a gun in another, threatening and making demands for his ex-friends to give him back his stuff! Then, to the hooscow, where he'll wonder how it all went wrong. All because of wham bam pieces of ass.

RICK

She got $10 million to hush about his Poly Max Extremes usage on the golf course to win tournaments and knows she can ruin him completely by spilling the beans about it. Tiger is in a hugh mess and cant win a tournament now because of it.

Jacqueline13

132 RICK

For those of us who don't understand the golf terms, please explain...thanks.

Mary Ann

Go for it Tiger!!
You've lost everything anyway. You are now on her level.

SayWhat

Hey TMZ,

How about a game with Tiger swinging his club and trying to hit all the mistresses heads with his balls as they pop up.

Posted at 6:47 AM on Aug 24, 2010 by Firefly
=================================================
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

no pun intended im sure.

Lee

One doesn't cheat on their spouse if they are in love. Tiger may have loved his wife, mother of his children, but if he was in love I just can't see the cheating.

Yes, she's gorgeous, but just because someone is beautiful doesn't automaticaly mean someone is in love with them.

I think both women and men need to feel a stronger bond, one of respect, support and so on and maybe he didn't feel that from his x wife.

I hope Tiger gets back to his game and I hope he meets someone who will fullfill him in every way.

His x and children will be fine and he will always have his children. As they grow older he will have even stronger bonds with them and I'm sure be very close. Best wishes Tiger.

WD41

Must be some kind of love I've never heard about. The type of love that says: "Keep your mouth shut and I'll give you 10 Million dollars". Why don't you go cry on Gloria Allred's shoulder. Skank ho!!

Cassie

What an idiot! I sure hope legal steps have been taken to assure that this horse faced slut can't be around his children.

alterna

ewwww tiger u goin hell and burn in fire and brimestone for ever and ever u an adulterer and u let yo kid sdown , ewwwwwwww

terrix2000

Yep, that's love. He paid her to GO AWAY!