Lindsay Lohan Judge --

Stay Clean, Or Else

8/25/2010 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan must submit to random drug and alcohol testing, and if she flunks she's going back to jail ... according to Judge Elden Fox.

0825_lilo_BN_TMZ_01
During this morning's court hearing ... Judge Fox imposed the following ground rules for Lindsay's probation:

-- Reside at home until Nov. 1
-- Random drug and alcohol testing twice a week
-- Participate in psychotherapy a minimum of 4 days a week
-- Attend behavior therapy sessions 2 times a week
-- Attend a 12-step program

The judge said if Lindsay flunks her drug and alcohol tests, she'll go to jail for 30 days -- and she cannot leave the state of California without court approval.

Additionally, two counts of being under the influence of cocaine were dismissed.

Outside of court Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, said that Lindsay is "looking forward to beginning anew, and having a productive life and schedule."

0825_holley_tmz_video

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Delmar

Finally, I found something from someone qualified who works at UCLA. He didn't work on LIndsay Lohan but gives insight. Particularly, note what he says about addiction and drug addicts and inpatient therapy vs. someone with an underlying issue.

Q: What do you think about her early dismissal from inpatient rehab?
Dr. Sharp: That’s on the one hand concerning because we know that, basically, the longer somebody is in intensive treatment, the more likely they are to do well. On the other hand, that’s primarily based on the treatment of drug and alcohol addicts. People who are really in that kind of trouble usually do better when they have more inpatient intensive treatment. There is a question as to what exactly is the basis of her treatment now. Good doctors always base treatment on diagnosis, so presumably, because she’s been under the care of good doctors at UCLA, they were able to really get to the bottom of what was driving her behavioral troubles, and we don’t know what that is. There was a rumor that perhaps she was misdiagnosed with ADD. Perhaps she didn’t need to be taking Adderall. If that were true, and if she were tapered off for Adderall, which can be done pretty quickly and usually pretty smoothly, then perhaps what’s underneath isn’t looking so bad. It’s a question: What do you find when you layer that off. Someone could have, for example, bi-polar disorder underneath. Some one, for example, could have depression, but if she didn’t seem to have too much trouble when her Adderall was taken away, they may have been able to put together a good, comprehensive treatment plan that actually would be fine for her to advance to as an outpatient. Hopefully, this is a positive indication that she doesn’t need to be in longer inpatient stay.

Catherine Malllory

Ok Delmar,
Thank you for your post defending your right to ignore facts and people who question you about them.
I personally am here to learn and interact with others about thier thoughts and opinions. I think I have you figure out now that you are here in some effot to post information that you think makes you look intelligence and on the inside of this story.
OK by me.
I am sorry that you are under the impression that just talking to people about what you think you know makes you look intelligence. Most intelligent people understand that true intelligence revolves around quetioning and LISTENING to others.
I am not even going to bother to read your post anymore,you don't really say anything that you haven't said before, only you try make out that you have some type of information before others do, but I am sure anything you know will be known in media in just a few more minutes.
You know, Nicole harps on some issue over and over again, but she has NEVER come across as some desperatly arrogant person needing validation, for the record, you do. You are not getting it from me, because I don['t think it will help you.
Take care. Talk talk talk..NEVER listen?
I hope you are sterile.

huzzler

she's not done yet. the best person she could talk to is robt. downey jr. he's done it all and took his prison sentence like a man.

Wiley

That's a lot of therapy for someone who is supposedly healthy enough to be released from treatment early. No way will she have time to work this year. Now she's got the multi-million dollar lawsuit to deal with. She'll be jumping through hoops for a long time to come.

Alan Carver

The whole getting the cocaine charges dismissed - a complete and utter joke! Obviously Judge Fox doesn't understand anything about the seriousness of addiction let alone dismissing these charges! Lohan still has two months to adhere to these new rules for her probation. Does anyone here think that she can do it? I for one, do not. And the reason being is that this is her FIFTH time in rehab in as many years and each time she has gone back to her additive lifestyle. So what makes this time different than all the other times? Nothing! An addict is an addict is an addict and Lohan chooses to do drugs, drink and pop pills. She is not better than any dumpster that collects trash - well in this case one in the same - she is trailer white trash! See you on the other side Lohan. You are not going to make it and if you think anything to the contrary just wait - the day is coming when she fails a UA and lands back in jail! She cannot and chooses again still not to accept responsibility for her actions. And there will be NO suing Judge Revel - she might as well get that notion out of her mind - she won't win! And Holley had better make sure that she doesn't. You do not want to piss on the Judge ruling in your future cases. The California Judicial system is a complete joke! But in this case for Lohan's sake she should be grateful but I am sure it is an point and case missed on her like so many other things!

Delmar

@Catherine M. You said absolutely nothing about the point the Dr. makes. Nothing. Just the same old babbling on about what you think of me. I don't give a rat's you know what what you think of me. You are nothing but an anonymous name on a rather silly web site. You show you are uninterested in addressing points but would rather speculate about who you think I am and my motivations. Here's a clue. This topic is about Lindsay Lohan and what MAY be behind her behavior. That's why I posted what the doctor said. And basically, his position is what I base my comments on. And he says he DOES NOT KNOW what is behind Lindsay's behavior. I have no problems or hesitation stating a position that a QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL who is OBJECTIVE is stating about a particular public person. Not only that, he works at the same facility where Lindsay ACTUALLY was treated. Don't read what I write, good. I don't care who reads my comments, I'm posting what I think is relevant from people who are in a good position to give USEFUL information on Lindsay wherever I see fit, and not from the usual people who copped an attitude about her and want to fit her into some box that confirms their biases.

Catherine

Delmar,
Your Dr. Sharp resource DIDN'T SAY anything. We've got a lot of maybe this...and perhaps that...and sometimes....and on the other hand.
I have made it clear that I am more interested in the people's reaction to Lindsay mentality than I am in Lindsay herself...it's pretty clear, regardless what her proper DX is that Lindsay is a stupid ass, arrogant, narcissist.
It makes me so sad to see how "little people" like you BELIEVE everything someone tells them just because they have an M.D.
I have not proclaimed to be an MD on this site, but you know that I am a highly educated person of some degree that has some knowledge in medicine, substance abuse and psychology. Not that what I say is "law" but at least I make sence, well at least to people who are educated.
I had to check back to see your response because I was hoping I was get some type of response out of you. And I did, and you are mad, mad, mad at me, aren't you? Hit a nerve there, did I Delmar? Use your anger to motivate yourself to look into WHY you find me disturbing, if you can figure it out, you are on your way to enlightement, Good luck, you need it.
Get real, this tart has pissed the world off and now, she runs around half naked, spents her first few moment of freedom, plumping her lips to the appearance of a 500 pound woman cellulite ridden asz, and for someone who wants her privacy respected, she goes out at 1 am in a Mazarri? Oh, right!
If you haven't noticed Delmar, I am not the only one here who thinks your thinking is twisted.
ANd Lindsay, get ready for your civil suit, you can't FIND 12 people in the entire state of California that are gonna let you go on that one.
And, in closing, and in leaving this site, I'd just like to say to you Delmar and Nicole, JUST WATCH WHAT HAPPENS TO LINDSAY NEXT..ok? JUST WATCH!!!!!

NoBreederRat

I think pushing what I'm sure is "cognitive" behavioral therapy on a person who may have BPD is pointless. It's not very effective for a lot of folks. But whatever, docs.

My guess is she'll be late to therapy and play him like a cat with a toy. I hope being tardy and uncooperative are violations. Other than that... With such strict guidelines she may be okay!

rawkatherine

When did America become a bunch of boring old farts?

This is very unfair.. She did her time, leave her alone, she is being set up for failure how can she not drink in her industry?

Why is everyone so quick to come down hard on someone famous? We all do naughty things, and if you followed everything the government tells you to do, you are missing out on life.

I bet every commenter has drunk drove before. It's OK to kill people in other countries, but if you have 2 drinks and drive, you need to be punished again and again, really?

I think you have all gone mad.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9