Lindsay Lohan

One Day to Freedom

8/24/2010 1:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan may be a free woman in 24 hours ... based on new developments in the case.

0720_lindsay_lohan_court_TMZ_EX_3

As TMZ first reported, all signs are pointing to Lindsay Lohan being released from UCLA this week -- and we're hearing it will happen tomorrow.  Judge Elden Fox has decided not to issue an order today, but rather he will make a decision tomorrow at 8:30 AM PT.

As we've told you, the doctors at UCLA think Judge Marsha Revel's mandate that Lindsay spend 90 days in rehab is excessive, and they are recommending an early release.

Sources tell us going into last weekend, the plan was for a Wednesday release, and all signs now point to Judge Fox releasing Lindsay tomorrow morning and ordering outpatient care.

Mayu

people really want this girl to be the next Anna Nicole. Release her from Jail early, don't make her go through even a full month of rehab.

This girl desparately needs help in way of rehab and councelling to get her life in order, yet the system, her parents and even her fans, are enabling her by making her the victim instead of acknowledging her as an addict.

My two cents ;)

I am not a hater of Lilo. In fact I hope she sobers up and flies right. However, with her team of enablers she will be dead from an OD with one year. She is not getting the tough love that is required to get someone to straighten up. You can fool some people most of the time but you cant fool everyone all the time. Remember DJ Am? Yeah, he was 'recovered' too. I hope I am not right but sadly I know where this story is going to end at Lilo's funeral. Just pathetic Dina you should be ashamed of yourself. Shawn Chapman Holley you should be aware karma is real and even OJ's lawyers couldn't out run karma. Michael you may be aggressive and crazy: however, you are right in saying she needs more treatment than this. In the end Michael even though you messed up her childhood in the end you were the only one not chasing a pay check. So I'll say it now because she'll OD soon..I am sorry for your loss

mousetrap

LINDSAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I WISH YOU THE BEST IN YOUR LIFE
MY SWEET SHE GOOD GIRL LIVE HER ALONE SHE NOT CRIMINAL SHE ONLY SUFFERING :(B/C UNREQUITED LOVE
LINDSAY SHOW UP IN X17
STAY STRONG AND KEEP SMILE YOU THE BEST YOUR SMILE SPECIAL

Posted at 9:35 AM on Aug 24, 2010 by A -YOUR ANGEL !
____________________________________

Hahahaaaaaaaaaa. You so funny. No, really, that was funny. Thanks for the laugh.

C

DUI #3.....right around the corner

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Well, I guess we'll always have the video of the July 6, 2010 sentencing. . .

FeeFee

mamajj

@Mayu...Yes ITA The girl needs help. Sad thing about this is she is going to kill herself or an innocent person. She isn't going to stop til something horrible happens. But then that will only be because she's dead or in prison.

C

Coroner on standby with scalpel ready........

dbadboy

Judge Marsha Revel should step down my trial was unfair. Doctors told her I was not fit mentally and did not understand the proceedings. At the time of my trial i suffered from Dementia.

I. Don Darryl

emmecosby

I cannot believe the people at UCLA are that stupid. Adderall is one of the drugs of choice for young starlets wanting to use it to keep their weight down. The reason she was "diagnosed" with ADD was to justify the prescription. PUL-LEEZE. How many innocent people will need to get hurt before this tranwreck gets the help she really needs?

Kimberly

I have lost all respect for that university. There is NO WAY IN HELL this young woman doesn't have a problem. I can't wait to hear the excuses when this idiot gets busted again - but the sad thing is she will most likely take someones life in doing so.

A YOUR ANGEL !

ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU GOD BLESS U AND YOUR FAM .

sst0026@yahoo.com

She is going to be another young actor casualty....Doctors at UCLA are morons!!

boz

All she had to do to stay out of jail was take a few courses and show up in court when asked. Why the shock and surprise when she was given time in jail? Now the question is - did she learn anything from f-ing with the man, and can she keep her ass out of jail by following a few simple rules? My guess is an epic dive into self destruction that makes her current situation look like a day in the park.

DJ

Just because they have weaned her off all her meds is no reason to release her. She needs to stay longer so they can see how she is going to act long term without her scripts. More time to evaluate her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments